DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon series of Sinnoh region

Post your requests here for any Pokemon episode/videos/games/music/misc. downloads and we'll try to upload it for you.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: Pokemon series of Sinnoh region

Postby Maxedge » June 15th, 2009, 11:16 am

Well actually I like things in Hindi.......Easy to understand for me so I can take the fun of the show instead of forcing my mind hard to get what is being said!! :D

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Advertisement

Postby Cierra » June 15th, 2009, 1:08 pm

But sometimes they change the whole meaning, i'm not opposed to the idea of hindi dubbing, only if there are good dubbers the show looks well.

btw can anyone tell me who dubs all the pokemon's voice..?
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Maxedge » June 16th, 2009, 7:55 pm

But still I want Hindi Dubs :lol: :oops:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Cierra » June 16th, 2009, 11:00 pm

That's fine anyway, and i don't do the dubbing you see. :mrgreen:
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxedge » June 17th, 2009, 10:33 am

But I still want :lol: :lol:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby J-J-M » June 17th, 2009, 9:22 pm

Didn't desipokemon do fandubs for some of the new eps before?
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Postby Cierra » June 17th, 2009, 10:40 pm

Yes ofcourse but that's not in talks now, Nish may announce if there are any projects in the future.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxedge » June 18th, 2009, 10:25 am

But I Still Still want!!

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Cierra » June 18th, 2009, 11:00 am

Yeah okay we understand your anxiety on such things :mrgreen:
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby DP-NiSh » June 21st, 2009, 7:11 pm

Maxedge wrote:Well actually I like things in Hindi.......Easy to understand for me so I can take the fun of the show instead of forcing my mind hard to get what is being said!! :D

I agree, English isn't the first language here for most of us, and because we're used to using Hindi as our national language with everyone, it may happen that we can easily grasp Hindi compared to American English.
Cierra wrote:But sometimes they change the whole meaning, i'm not opposed to the idea of hindi dubbing, only if there are good dubbers the show looks well.

btw can anyone tell me who dubs all the pokemon's voice..?

Yes they make it localized, that's the whole point of dubbing. If you use some American culture reference in Hindi, that wouldn't go well. Plus I would only care about this 'changing the whole meaning' if Pokemon were originally in English, because I do prefer English for other Disney shows.

Originally it's in Japanese, and there are a lot of cultural references that are edited while converting to English as well.. so when the meaning is already changed, who cares if it's changed even further. It's either you watch Japanese subbed, or Hindi. Especially I DO NOT PREFER English dubs ever since they changed the voice actors season 9 onwards.

And @Cierra, The Pokemon voices are dubbed by the English voice actors, I only know the Pikachu one is Ikue Otani whose voice is used in all languages, since Pikachu is common in all dubs.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby J-J-M » June 25th, 2009, 9:19 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:
Maxedge wrote:Originally it's in Japanese, and there are a lot of cultural references that are edited while converting to English as well.. so when the meaning is already changed, who cares if it's changed even further. It's either you watch Japanese subbed, or Hindi. Especially I DO NOT PREFER English dubs ever since they changed the voice actors season 9 onwards.

The voices aren't so bad. It was in season 9 it has improved a lot since then.
J-J-M
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 77.80

Postby Cierra » July 14th, 2009, 3:17 pm

The thing is if you can adjust with it, it goes fine then.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby taninamdar » July 27th, 2009, 5:24 pm

But what about hindi pokemon songs?
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 813.33

Postby DP-NiSh » August 14th, 2009, 1:56 am

taninamdar wrote:But what about hindi pokemon songs?

They do a very fine job at dubbing the songs in Hindi. Sadly none of them get credited, since they use the same USA English credits in our dubs.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby taninamdar » November 20th, 2009, 12:34 pm

Thats very much true and I ever wanted to meet them and congratulate them for making such a nice dubs.
I used to hear the 'indigo league opening in hindi' before going to my board exam of 10th to get inspired :lol: :D which probably u submitted, nishant on a pokemon music site. It was named pokemon indio hindi, thanks Nishant!
So, I thank u too. I always loved them and want them all.
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 813.33

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Members' Requests