DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon series of Sinnoh region

Post your requests here for any Pokemon episode/videos/games/music/misc. downloads and we'll try to upload it for you.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokemon series of Sinnoh region

Postby Maxedge » May 31st, 2009, 10:41 pm

I need Pokemon series after Battle Frontier in Hindi.....

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Advertisement

Re: Pokemon series of Sinnoh region

Postby DP-NiSh » May 31st, 2009, 11:39 pm

Hmm.. they haven't even started airing. You mean they need to be capped? Unfortunately, we need a capper for the TV series. Can only manage to cap intros.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Petey » May 31st, 2009, 11:40 pm

Wait till Diwali.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » May 31st, 2009, 11:41 pm

Rofl.. Either you mean wait as in for them to air.. or, we're getting a capper? D:
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » June 1st, 2009, 11:59 am

His guess is that it will air before Diwali. As far as I remember the Hindi version of the opening has been dubbed by Karthik. So I think that they won't make us wait for long.
And why hell does anyone want it in Hindi ? I am tired of Meowth singing a Hindi song every episode.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby DP-NiSh » June 1st, 2009, 2:04 pm

Prongs wrote:As far as I remember the Hindi version of the opening has been dubbed by Karthik.

The Hindi version of what opening? Diamond/Pearl? As per the news, it was Master Quest onwards that Karthik has sung the Tamil and Telugu intros, not Hindi.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 1st, 2009, 11:22 pm

Whoever has sung whatever, it just plain irritates me to listen things in Hindi.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 37.67

Postby DP-NiSh » June 1st, 2009, 11:27 pm

Not really, infact I love the hindi dubbers, only in Pokemon I mean.. especially they really do a wonderful job at the intros.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 2nd, 2009, 12:19 am

Dunno, i get irritated, i stopped watching dubbed things, after i watched a few movies in Hindi, God forgive me, they change the whole meaning.

In terminator we hand our Arnold sayin this,

In English - Get aside you F****** a** hole.

In Hindi - Chal hat chikne. :x

Anyway related to the Topic, sometimes yes, they really do a good job but on personal levels am sick of it.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby DP-NiSh » June 2nd, 2009, 2:12 am

Yes, I never meant English -> Hindi dubbed movies, or any other shows (I myself prefer watching them in English). I'm only referring to Pokemon. I guess its just because I started watching Pokemon in Hindi ever since it began in India, hence it'll always be special to me. And even currently, if I were to watch any Pokemon on TV, it would be in Hindi, as compared to the shitty PUSA English dub with the new voice actors.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 2nd, 2009, 6:12 pm

Who said i want it in english..? Japanese !! btw with english subtitles but//
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby DP-NiSh » June 2nd, 2009, 6:20 pm

Yes, Japanese subtitles is what I watch as well :) And previously when subbers could not manage to releases subs so early, I used to manage with non-subs, not a big issue, since it's easy to understand most of the part without knowing the language.

BTW, try the recent releases http://pocketmonsters.edwardk.info. Pocket Monsters is now available in High-Def :D
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 2nd, 2009, 10:24 pm

Woah!! thanks for the link :)
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Prongs » June 13th, 2009, 3:09 pm

Hindi Openings Are Good . Full Stop .
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby Cierra » June 13th, 2009, 11:55 pm

They are sometimes, but sometimes not ( no debate please my opinion )
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Members' Requests