DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Hi , I need hindi pokemon theme songs

Post your requests here for any Pokemon episode/videos/games/music/misc. downloads and we'll try to upload it for you.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Hi , I need hindi pokemon theme songs

Postby luckygoku » December 29th, 2009, 12:45 am

heya ,

I needed the mp3s or is possible videos of the hindi openings for pokemon. (all of them)

well , actually I want to do a fandub for one of the openings , so I need good quality hindi mp3s .
, and I've searched through the site but I cant find any permanent link (all of the links posted here are expired), I think you should upload all of the hindi pokemon songs to one permanent address ,
so that you don't have to repeatedly upload them all again for each request.
(u can use 4shared , its a good free site)

it will be really nice of you if you could please upload these songs :)
luckygoku
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 65.30

Advertisement

Re: Hi , I need hindi pokemon theme songs

Postby DP-NiSh » December 29th, 2009, 12:56 am

luckygoku wrote:heya ,

I needed the mp3s or is possible videos of the hindi openings for pokemon. (all of them)

well , actually I want to do a fandub for one of the openings , so I need good quality hindi mp3s .
, and I've searched through the site but I cant find any permanent link (all of the links posted here are expired), I think you should upload all of the hindi pokemon songs to one permanent address ,
so that you don't have to repeatedly upload them all again for each request.
(u can use 4shared , its a good free site)

it will be really nice of you if you could please upload these songs :)

Hi luckygoku, welcome to the forums. I recently re-encoded all the mp3s but haven't managed to put them up yet. Please wait for a couple of days as I'm busy with certain things, and I'll put them up and notify you back on this topic. Until then, feel free to join into other discussions around the forums. Oh and do share the fandub with us as well. Infact, we had tried working on an episode fandub 2 years back, but then kind of had to abort it.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby luckygoku » December 29th, 2009, 1:05 am

hi Nish ,
oh thanks for your reply , I'm eagerly waiting for the mp3's ,
oh sure , I'll let you know when I finish my work.

one question , the mp3s you have , are they the orginal mp3s or have you recorded them.

I saw some of your fansubs on youtube , and have to say they were awesome . :D

fandub project , that would be so cool , I haven't seen any hindi fandub project going on anywhere.
why didn't you finish it?
Last edited by luckygoku on December 29th, 2009, 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
luckygoku
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » December 29th, 2009, 1:15 am

Lol @ original mp3s.. what do you think? CN India, or infact even CN USA releases any audio CDs for the themes? They do release them in Japan though for the Japanese OP/EDs. So no, they are all recorded by us. We've tried our best to get the best quality possible, but they're usually done using the recording medium possible at that time. They're decent enough.

There's a fandub project topic in the FanDubs sub-forum in this forum. We decided to work on fandubbing the Diamond & Pearl episode 1 in Hindi, back in 2007 when CN India was still airing Advanced Gen. We worked on dubbing a few clips, after I took away the vocals from them, then everyone just got busy and things didn't work out well. But who knows, if we get such enthusiastic fans like you to join us, we could revive it again.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby luckygoku » December 29th, 2009, 1:35 am

DP-NiSh wrote:Lol @ original mp3s.. what do you think? CN India, or infact even CN USA releases any audio CDs for the themes? They do release them in Japan though for the Japanese OP/EDs. So no, they are all recorded by us. We've tried our best to get the best quality possible, but they're usually done using the recording medium possible at that time. They're decent enough.

There's a fandub project topic in the FanDubs sub-forum in this forum. We decided to work on fandubbing the Diamond & Pearl episode 1 in Hindi, back in 2007 when CN India was still airing Advanced Gen. We worked on dubbing a few clips, after I took away the vocals from them, then everyone just got busy and things didn't work out well. But who knows, if we get such enthusiastic fans like you to join us, we could revive it again.

hehe , Ya I thought so , I don't get original hindi openings anywhere , well Disney does release its dubbed songs , like in HSM and Camp rock , I've done some disney dubs before and a Vampire Knight Opening , have to see how this one turns out , I need the mp3s mainly because to extract the chorus and some background voices in hindi so that I can make one complete hindi instrumental.

I would love to work with you guys , if you ever revive the project do ask me.
and you are doing a great job recording the songs and Eps in hindi :D

p.s.
if you'd like to check out one of my dub , here it is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AJ80VnGOGE
add me there if you want to.

anyways thanks for responding so fast , don't wanna disturb you further now , even I have to study now ,
Thanks so much.
luckygoku
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby adyniz » December 29th, 2009, 10:40 am

Hey buddy, its me adyniz. I thnk u r the same guy who askd me abt the hndi opngs on youtub and I told u to join DPf. I thnk ur utube nick is ~luckyan. Am I right ?
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby DP-NiSh » December 29th, 2009, 11:20 am

luckygoku wrote:p.s.

Wow, that's an awesome voice, and actually fit for Disney and CN dubs.. tell you what, get a part-time job and get us the inside Pokemon scoop from CN ;) LOL.. Anyhow, you don't really need to extract from the Hindi, because I have English intros that are better quality. Infact I have instrumentals of intros 1,4,5,7,10 so you can like.. directly dub over them. You quite really inspire us to the fandub thing again, and your voice is a great asset to yourself as well, don't ever stop singing =) It feels nice that you're lending your voice to the so-called "kids" industry rather than bollywood or other stuff. Great going!
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby luckygoku » December 29th, 2009, 11:58 am

adyniz wrote:Hey buddy, its me adyniz. I thnk u r the same guy who askd me abt the hndi opngs on youtub and I told u to join DPf. I thnk ur utube nick is ~luckyan. Am I right ?

Ya m8 , you're right. I'm the same one , my user name there is luckyankraj ,

I got the clue to join DPf from your vids. thanks for that :)
luckygoku
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby adyniz » December 29th, 2009, 12:26 pm

Hehehe, My pleasure buddy :D
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby luckygoku » December 29th, 2009, 12:33 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:
luckygoku wrote:p.s.

Wow, that's an awesome voice, and actually fit for Disney and CN dubs.. tell you what, get a part-time job and get us the inside Pokemon scoop from CN ;) LOL.. Anyhow, you don't really need to extract from the Hindi, because I have English intros that are better quality. Infact I have instrumentals of intros 1,4,5,7,10 so you can like.. directly dub over them. You quite really inspire us to the fandub thing again, and your voice is a great asset to yourself as well, don't ever stop singing =) It feels nice that you're lending your voice to the so-called "kids" industry rather than bollywood or other stuff. Great going!

Thanks :D , lol it would be so cool if that actually happens , CN will have no clue about who is leaking the info , hehe :lol:

oh , I get what you're saying , but I just need the chorus and background voice parts from the hindi tracks , so that I can add them(or replace them) in the english instrumental tracks , so I'll have a full hindi instrumental that way ,

oh wow, you have all those instrumentals , cool , can you share them here (like on a permanent link :D)
cause I just have 2 at the moment , and the others on youtube are not that high quality ,
yay :D , lets start the fandubbing project again,

thanks so much for your encouraging words , :)
well , when I see big guys in their 30's dubbing for teenagers , it feels strange that Disney or CN cant find capable teenagers to dub teenagers , in this HUGE country.
luckygoku
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby taninamdar » December 29th, 2009, 4:08 pm

Welcome luckygoku.(Please mention if you have created a thread in introduction).

Well I guess, many people (like me) are joining DPf because they want Pokemon Hindi songs. Actually I joined DPf for same, but eventually became its active member.

As you said, I am too waiting eagerly for Hindi songs. *pokes Nish*(I know, I know you have your own work, just kidding)

Btw
I'm in for fandub, though my hindi is not that good. But I am excited.

Welcome you again and enjoy your time here.
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 813.33

Postby Petey » December 29th, 2009, 11:45 pm

We could fandub Together, if you're willing to! It's just so much better than Diamond&Pearl! We just need the lyrics done! :D
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby luckygoku » December 30th, 2009, 2:18 pm

Petey wrote:We could fandub Together, if you're willing to! It's just so much better than Diamond&Pearl! We just need the lyrics done! :D

sure , why not :D

what exactly do you want to dub ?
I've never done talking fandubs before , so I have no clue , but it would be so much fun if we do together.

I say , everyone here should revive the fandub project
who's on ?

anyways , for now I'm busy with egg-jams , lol :lol:
luckygoku
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby luckygoku » December 30th, 2009, 2:28 pm

taninamdar wrote:Welcome luckygoku.(Please mention if you have created a thread in introduction).

Well I guess, many people (like me) are joining DPf because they want Pokemon Hindi songs. Actually I joined DPf for same, but eventually became its active member.

As you said, I am too waiting eagerly for Hindi songs. *pokes Nish*(I know, I know you have your own work, just kidding)

Btw
I'm in for fandub, though my hindi is not that good. But I am excited.

Welcome you again and enjoy your time here.

hi , oh I forgot , I'll go and introduce myself there ,
oh really ? hmmm,.. the hindi songs are famous I guess .
ya I'm exited too , :D
when you're dubbing you have many many chances to correct yourself , so any hindi will do just till you keep it hindi or maybe hinglish , hehe jk

guess how many retakes does Katrina Kaif take while dubbing , lol :lol:
luckygoku
New Trainer
New Trainer

Postby Petey » December 30th, 2009, 4:52 pm

By 'Together' I meant the Japanese opening song for Diamond&Pearl:

Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Members' Requests