DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Teaser Poster for an Upcoming Fanfic

Well! Well! It's our old pal Poké-Shakespere.
C'mon old man, we'll have a spot of tea and dicuss our latest fanfics. Ideas, help, anything related to writing fanfics can be discussed in this forum.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Teaser Poster for an Upcoming Fanfic

Postby Shiny Suicune » October 27th, 2006, 2:12 pm

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen! Its me Shiny Suicune again as usual, bringing you the best fanfics this side of the Atlantic. This is my poster for an upcoming MEGA anime/video game/ hollwood movie crossover parody fanfic (quite a mouthful :o ). The title is in the poster itself and the fanfic has 5 of your most favorite anime charecters, 1 psudeo anime chaecter and one anime-video game hybrid charecter who has something to do with the Devil, The PS2 and Crying. Without much further ado, here it is......

THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Teaser Poster for an Upcoming Fanfic

Postby Maxedge » June 6th, 2009, 12:39 am

Umm........

TINYPIC

The image or video
has been
move or deleted

Where's the pic!!

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Re: Teaser Poster for an Upcoming Fanfic

Postby Cierra » June 6th, 2009, 3:16 pm

Maxedge wrote:Umm........

TINYPIC

The image or video
has been
move or deleted

Where's the pic!!

Dude that thing was posted in 07 it's 2 years now and he's also inactive the tinypic site must've removed it when they formatted or so.

Please ask me or the others if you still don't get the forum ways, i have seen you posting in threads that are 2-3 years old.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

• Advertisement

Return to Author's Lounge