DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Video Game Nightmares

From Wolfenstein 3D to CounterStrike, Atari to the DS, FPS to MMORPGS, go ahead and indulge in all sorts of gaming discussions.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Video Game Nightmares

Postby Kawaii-Abhi » December 31st, 2009, 9:49 pm

We know we've all had those.
Gruesomely designed characters that give you nightmares....List yours here!
Well.. most FPS games have evil-looking characters so the ones here are not from 'badass' games-I mean the ones that are so action-packed and adrenaline-pumping that you just keep kicking butt without even worrying about them monstas(the weirder, the better). Badass games for me would be games like the Devil May Cry series, One-on one fighters, Diablo series, Prince of Persia, Zombie-killing games,Castlevania, the 2d Zelda games(yup, they ARE badass, don't defy me!)..blah blah you get the drift...

Anyway the List goes...

1.Majora
..ugh..just look at it..can anything be more scary? Ganon is a butt-kickable generic Piggy villain but THIS? It screams like a banshee, is a mask (scared of masks,dunno why, even mime artists,clowns and Goths freak me out), dances weirdly, runs at supersonic speed AND EVEN THE BATTLE STAGE IS A PSYCHEDELIC Claustrophobia inducing BOX!!! thank goodness the Fierce Deity mask was ever made

2.Julian
The main baddie in Little Fighters 2.. I used to play this game a lot when I was a kid and fighting with Julian was hell..I was a n00b and used to play with 7 computer allies (that only multiplied the enemy waves to 8x ) and ugh... the battle was near impossible..Though he looks like the generic bad guy with predictable skull-themed moves..he gave me a lot of nightmares as a kid.yeah he becomes a joke after 2 weeks of playing the same game though...

3.Everything in metroid
nintendo isn't too well-known for scary characters except for this game...I hate aliens(they're the only paranormal things that scare me).. result: everything is a freak..and metroid isn't even badass!(it's more like running through scary corridors again and again)

4.Phanto
that's all ...popularly accepted as one of the scariest video game characters..he's even more scary than Super Smash bros. Master hand or the floor/wall masters from Zelda

5.Tingle
Why is nintendo so obsessed with him? he should have never been created in the first place!! and he even gets a game of his OWN??? he is a middle-aged man, dressed like a fairy, disowned by his father,unmarried, looks scary, looks like a pedophile, can turn into a ball of dust, inspired by a rupee-headed abomination, looks scary (2), has multicolored brothers(MC), SURVIVED THE FLOODING OF HYRULE!!,floats in a balloon all over Termina, looks scary (3), need I say more?
it is only natural that IGN chose Freshly Pickled Tingle's Rosy rupeeland as the Video game with the most scary cover
BIDOOF PLAGUE!!!
[smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif] [smilie=dpa399.gif]
[smilie=dpa493.gif] ←"Oh noes!"
Kawaii-Abhi
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 219.38

Advertisement

Re: Video Game Nightmares

Postby Petey » December 31st, 2009, 10:55 pm

ROFL @ Tingle. Nice to see that I wasn't the only one who thinks he looks scary. :P
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Prongs » February 18th, 2010, 2:52 pm

Majora is scary? wtf?
Julian is though.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby mantislovervaibhav » August 21st, 2010, 11:47 am

I was never scared of Julian, just pissed at him. LouisEX is a good choice to beat his ass. Dennis is one of my favourites though.
Saw Tingle. Agree with you people.
Phanto is scary, and Abhi-kun I saw something about one-on-ones in your intro and my mind jumped to this guy:
I HATE HIM. (Don't read the link - It spoils the fun.)
http://www.google.co.in/images?um=1&hl= ... =&gs_rfai=
mantislovervaibhav
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 29.95

Postby Hiwatari » August 23rd, 2010, 9:26 pm

Final Fantasy 7 - Jenova. Ugh, creepy...

oh, and did i mention bowser ? Come on an evil badass flame-breathing turtle vs an overweight plumber, your choice..
Hiwatari
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 479.17

• Advertisement

Return to PC & Console Gaming Zone