DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

The Love Of A Sayin Prince [RATED - PG 13]

Here is the place where you can post all fanfics except Pokémon. Any fan story whether of animé like DBZ or Beyblade or the daily K serials goes in here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Quite balnkly... How was it?

Good
No votes
Bad
No votes

Total votes : 0

The Love Of A Sayin Prince [RATED - PG 13]

Postby Emerald » October 18th, 2006, 10:19 pm

This isnt really a fanfic per say but more of a test of my writing skills. However I do consider this a cannonical short story that occors just after the death of Kid Buu and explores a softer, more gentle and rarely seen side of Dragonball Z. Hope you and especially Rayquaza Rocks, our resident DBZ expert enjoys this.
So without much further ado, here it is!!!

[align=center][glow=red]The Love of a Sayin Prince[/glow][/align]

[align=center]On the Planet of the Kai’s, the climax of a great struggle has been witnessed, Goku stands proudly upon a cliff breathing hard as if he had accomplished a near impossible task which he did. He is currently at the Sayin power level known as Super Sayin 3 or SSJ3, which is considered to be a ridiculous amount of power yet by the looks of his face, it is clear that his enemy was so unbelievably strong that he felt like an ant fighting an elephant. Even so, good always triumphs over evil, so it has happened and will continue to happen as long as the pure of heart exist but it is not Goku’s or rather the Earth’s victory over evil we are here to talk about. We are here to talk about something greater, Vegeta’s triumph over his inner demons and how he comes out pure and unadulterated. Vegeta has just gotten up, saved by a man named Hercule, so that Goku may use his Spirit Bomb attack (the cumulative power of earth’s people compressed within a sphere, just enough to defeat the evil known as Buu) to vanquish his foe. Vegeta stands up and sees his friend faint out of fatigue but he has no time for helping him as he comes to a sudden realization about his life as he sees it pass before his eyes like a film. Without hesitation, he runs over to something called a transmission circle that has the innate ability to transfer a being from one corner to another corner of the universe as long as the user knows his destination. He activates it as his catapulted several light years to his home planet, Earth. He frantically sets off again as he races towards West City his only home on this planet, where a woman, his wife Bulma eagerly awaits his return.

Vegeta lands on the porch and rings the doorbell. Bulma opens the door and sees Vegeta standing before her. He's the same except there is a certain gentle aura around him, he has a small smile on his face, and the light falling from the setting sun makes him look almost angelic. Bulma wonders whether this is an illusion or not and proceeds to say, "Vegeta?! Is that you?" Without replying Vegeta gets close to her, puts his arms around his 'woman' and presses his lips against hers. He does this gently, not forcing at all, Bulma perplexed yet enjoying the sudden embrace accepts it and kisses him back. The embrace each other lovingly and keep their lips pressed for an entire minute. Bulma is the first to step back as she releases herself from Vegeta's grasp. Vegeta asks with an unusually low tone yet firm voice, "What's wrong wom... Bulma?" Bulma looks down as if embarrassed and replies, "Nothing". Vegeta realizes that Bulma was lying and asks her, "C'mon! U can tell me can't you?" Bulma looks into his eyes searchingly and replies, "Its just that, you seem different. I can’t believe that you are Vegeta, my Vegeta! Who are you?" Vegeta is immensely pained by her response and hangs his head, "Have I become THAT different? I was tormented for my misdeeds in HFIL and when I try to repair the damage this happens?" Bulma is surprised to hear that he was sent to HFIL, he wasn' t that bad was he? A small tear appears in his eyes, which further shocks Bulma, as Vegeta wasn't a person who would cry. He continues, "The funny part is that I was not tortured because of things like destroying East City, those were a part of my dark past but because I neglected my family, my son and my loving wife."

Tears appear in Bulma's eyes as she listens to what Vegeta went through. He continues, "You know what the worst part is? The worst part is the fact that Kakarot whom so many people claim is a loving and caring person didn’t bother to ask how I was and immediately recruited me to fight some big yellow blob! HE USED ME! HE USED ME LIKE A TOOL! So I went and vented my frustration on that blob but even worse, I had to fuse with him, repulsive." Vegeta for a moment sounds like his old self from when he first arrived on earth, then he again switched to the present, "But perhaps I am the one to blame. I gave everybody so much pain that I got an equal amount in return. I think its over now" Small tears fall from Vegeta's eyes and on to the floor as Bulma looks amazed as she hears him speak his heart. Vegeta hangs his head down, Bulma sees Vegeta in a state, which she could never have imagined. The Sayin Prince; beaten and broken, she gently lifts up his head with both her hands, Vegeta softly speaks, “Could you ever forgive me? Could y…” Bulma places a finger on Vegeta's lips and softly speaks, “Kiss Me Vegeta. Kiss me and I'll make you forget all your pain, all your anguish, all your worries *tears start to form* just kiss me and I’ll make it all better” Bulma and Vegeta bring their lips close to each other and as the golden light of the sunset illuminates their outlines, they kiss. Vegeta feels the ultimate pleasure as his lips touch those of the opposite sex; the Sayins always claimed that there was no greater pleasure that the thrill of victory but today they had been proved wrong.

When he kissed her first on his arrival, it was dull, dry and cold as if they had no real feelings for each other but now it was a different story, true feelings of love were brought out and now the heat of passion fueled their pleasure. Bulma felt like a true woman right now, kissing the man she loved so much, she never felt so comforted just to be close to him, to touch him, to embrace him, to kiss him. She ran her supple hand through the back of his hair and her other arm wrapped around his waist, like wise Vegeta wrapped one arm surrounding her shoulders and another around her waist, embracing her firmly and lovingly. They stay in the same position for an unknown amount of time and then release each other from their grasp. They look deeply into each other’s eyes and say at once the three words that bind lovers forever… “I LOVE YOU!”
Bulma lovingly clings to her husband, she has never been so happy before, she finally felt accepted by Vegeta to be his wife. Likewise for Vegeta, he lovingly embraces her and kisses her forehead; no pleasure could be greater than this. The Sayins were always considered ruthless barbarians but today he proved that the Sayins could be extremely loyal lovers as well. Vegeta lifts her up in his arms and asks her, “So Princess. Dinner or Bed. Choose.” Bulma smiles and replies as she moves her finger across his chest, “I feel tired, let’s go to bed” Vegeta promptly carries her to the bedroom door and before they go inside Vegeta comments, “You know! I’ve always wanted a daughter.” Bulma chuckles and replies, “Well lets see if we can do something about that” and they go into a bedroom and lock the door so that no one disturbs them during their precious and private moments together.
[/align]

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I ALSO HOPE THAT THE LAST FEW LINES WERE'NT TOO CORNY....... lolz!
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Nem » May 27th, 2007, 2:04 am

Ummmm, no thanks.
I'd better be away from things like love.

if Vegeta would've read this, i bet he would've got u down with his Gallic Gun, lol :) Like, c'mon man, that guy's a warrior! He's ashamed of doing the fusion dance itself!

Now, if you're in the mood for love and all then this is a nice story! :)
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nem » May 27th, 2007, 2:05 am

oh and btw, its SAIYAN.
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: The Love Of A Sayin Prince [RATED - PG 13]

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Nem is right.Vegeta is furious sayain.Such stories don't suit him.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

• Advertisement

Return to Non-Pokémon Fanfics