DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Prongs' Strike

The one-stop for all DeSiPokémon related topics, regarding the members, features and comments.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Prongs' Strike

Postby Prongs » December 2nd, 2009, 5:49 pm

I Prongs, of Desipokémon hence forth begin my limitless post strike as long as Nish doesn't change me back to Pokémon Professor. Notice: This is Post 999. 1 less then Pokémon Master. With this thread I henceforth destroy all chances of becoming a Mod. I know that but well this is UNFAIR!

Note: All further posts that shall be made by Nish using my ID shall be counted as null and void. See ya later guys. Bye.

*cough: Now this strike carries on untill he put me back to 999.

@Nish: No way to keep both? You said it was possible. I don't have a Poké Ball count anyways.
@adyniz: I am not a Mod. I am in a special user class and I have access to internal DP news. That is all. And don't expect me to reply, I will just edit this post.
@Nish: Nah, you can't trick me. The strike continues.
@Nish: You can't trick me. I know you have manually changed it. Since I checked my posts and they are intact.
@Nish: 666 doesn't work either. Did I make any mistake by coming on IRC that day?
Last edited by Prongs on December 2nd, 2009, 6:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Advertisement

Re: Prongs' Strike

Postby DP-NiSh » December 2nd, 2009, 5:51 pm

So you don't wish to stay as the Super Secret DP Internal Agent anymore and avail of exclusive DP.com news and updates? :o
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby adyniz » December 2nd, 2009, 5:55 pm

Ok prongs, wait here.
I will take your position (Moderator).
LOl (just kidding).
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby DP-NiSh » December 2nd, 2009, 6:04 pm

There.. you're back to Pokemon Professor.. but oh look, you have just 333 posts? Tsk tsk.. what was all this fuss about? :P
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby DP-NiSh » December 2nd, 2009, 6:13 pm

You got more 667 posts to go lil' Prongsy.. C'mon get back to work!
333.PNG
333.PNG (41.41 KiB) Viewed 5134 times
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby adyniz » December 2nd, 2009, 6:24 pm

Prongs wrote:I Prongs, of Desipokémon hence forth begin my limitless post strike as long as Nish doesn't change me back to Pokémon Professor. Notice: This is Post 999. 1 less then Pokémon Master. With this thread I henceforth destroy all chances of becoming a Mod. I know that but well this is UNFAIR!

Note: All further posts that shall be made by Nish using my ID shall be counted as null and void. See ya later guys. Bye.

*cough: Now this strike carries on untill he put me back to 999.

@Nish: No way to keep both? You said it was possible. I don't have a Poké Ball count anyways.
@adyniz: I am not a Mod. I am in a special user class and I have access to internal DP news. That is all. And don't expect me to reply, I will just edit this post.
@Nish: Nah, you can't trick me. The strike continues.
@Nish: You can't trick me. I know you have manually changed it. Since I checked my posts and they are intact.
@Nish: 666 doesn't work either. Did I make any mistake by coming on IRC that day?

I didn't even expected a reply. If you are on a SO CALLED PROTEST then you don't even edit your post. Looks like, you wanna come back but you are waiting for nish to appologise.
Isn't it?
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 2nd, 2009, 6:39 pm

And NOW I become a Pokémon Master!
Last edited by Prongs on December 2nd, 2009, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby DP-NiSh » December 2nd, 2009, 6:49 pm

LIES!!.gif
LIES!!

*/me HIDES~
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby adyniz » December 2nd, 2009, 8:57 pm

Prongs wrote:And NOW I become a Pokémon Master!

Congratulations :D
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 2nd, 2009, 9:16 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:
LIES!!.gif

*/me HIDES~

Wow, in this way you can easily spy upon us.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby DP-NiSh » December 2nd, 2009, 9:30 pm

Ofcourse I know what everyone does around here, I'm the Webbie! Duh! lol..
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 2nd, 2009, 9:36 pm

adyniz wrote:It was little fight (im just saying).
Everything is fine now.

I will like to specify a few things. There was no fight. If there would have been a fight, Nish would have banned me. I was not banned so that means there was no fight. It was just an innocent joke.
And I am available for adminship now. /me hides

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Petey » December 2nd, 2009, 9:58 pm

Prongs wrote:And NOW I become a Pokémon Master!

Congrats! To tell you the truth, I never thought someone would be able to get that rank, much less in 6 months.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby adyniz » December 2nd, 2009, 11:23 pm

Prongs wrote:
adyniz wrote:It was little fight (im just saying).
Everything is fine now.

I will like to specify a few things. There was no fight. If there would have been a fight, Nish would have banned me. I was not banned so that means there was no fight. It was just an innocent joke.
And I am available for adminship now. /me hides

You went on strike, nish replaced your points, you decided not to reply on any thread till NISH replace your rank. After all this, you still think that it wasn't a little fight.
Oh come on.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby DP-NiSh » December 3rd, 2009, 2:29 am

Relax, I was playing along with him :wink: the same from his side. Infact I came up with the idea of a 'strike', that encouraged him to make a topic on it. He was just going to stop posting at all, lol. I did scare him off for a moment with him thinking I deleted off his 666 posts, but he could look through my prank :P
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Next

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokémon Clubhouse