DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

How DeSiPokemon obsessed are you?

The one-stop for all DeSiPokémon related topics, regarding the members, features and comments.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

How DeSiPokemon obsessed are you?

Postby DP-NiSh » December 13th, 2009, 2:23 pm

It's usual we often get so over-addicted to something we've been doing very frequently, maybe far beyond that. Just like Maxedge used to state he's shifted from Orkut to DPForums, this is a topic to share how DPForums has become a part of your life (if it has), and if and how are you obsessed with it.

I'll start with mine because I got the idea for this topic now due to that reason.. LOL, I was writing a text message on my phone to someone and I randomly imagined 'Thanks for your post. You have won xx.xx Pokies for this post.' :mrgreen:

Either way, my obsessions don't really matter because I'm the Webmaster and it's my job to be in and around the forums all the time. But yes, I've often given priority to working on the forums over my exams or many other reasons, just for the love of it.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: How DeSiPokemon obsessed are you?

Postby Prongs » December 13th, 2009, 2:31 pm

Well, Well, Well,
I practically gave away bmgf+people have to remind me to check my e-mail+I haven't chatted on YIM for a week+Orkut id was dead till a few days ago+I finished 1000posts in 6 months+I come on twice a day and post more than all of you added together+I am on IRC for 99%of my pc time

You wanna do the maths?
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby DP-NiSh » December 13th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Aww.. now that's called addiction :P Have fun! I can't leave this place for a bit as well now, due to the constant activity, even though I resist myself to, because I'm currently offline everywhere else except DPF and irc (just for Petey).
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 13th, 2009, 2:37 pm

I wish DP will one day become an equilant to Onemanga forums. 100 people are online at once or something near there.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » December 13th, 2009, 2:43 pm

Prongs wrote:I wish DP will one day become an equilant to Onemanga forums. 100 people are online at once or something near there.

Bless you! I don't really foresee that, unless the Pokemon fandom gets really strong suddenly, maybe by CNIndia and Nintendo bringing some storm of DS and Wii Pokemon gaming for affordable prices.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 13th, 2009, 2:47 pm

That will be cool. And maybe if we can get some competitions and events in India too....

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby DP-NiSh » December 13th, 2009, 2:53 pm

Prongs wrote:That will be cool. And maybe if we can get some competitions and events in India too....

Yes, like they used to hold events like Toon Cricket or Ben 10.. yup, btw I didn't state here my brother's been to a Ben 10 event when Ben 10 first launched on CNIndia :P That's how he got a huge Ben 10 poster with the complete CNIndia TV schedule, that is stuck on the wall here.. envy envy Mr. Prongsy? :twisted: They got to watch the first ep. of Ben 10 there on the big screen, some premiere.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 13th, 2009, 3:10 pm

Nah, I am not a die hard Ben 10 fan like your bro, also I don't live in any big city like Mumbai so I can't go to one as well. Also I don't have a 22 year old brother who will take me to any event if I say pleaseeee.
It will be pretty good if Pokémon Gen 5 can have a premier like that, and they can give away Lucario plusheys lol.

AND, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: Mr. Prongsy is not allowed. Use Mr. Prongs or Master Prongs instead. Me a star wars addict too.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby DP-NiSh » December 13th, 2009, 3:23 pm

I never took him, my mom did. I did take him to some other couple of events sometimes, like the Shinchan Hungama ones, twice in 2 years. And my brother isn't a Ben 10 fan, he doesn't even watch CN. Maybe he used to just enter contests like I used to in my childhood and win loads of CN goodies every time ^_^

Or maybe, yes he used to watch Ben 10 earlier, I don't know, since I remember mom and me gifting him some Ben 10 thing for one of his b'days. Now one of my nephew is a die-hard fan. Yes I'm an Uncle by having so many nephews..
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 13th, 2009, 3:33 pm

rofl @ Uncle Nish.
Max somehow nailed it.

>_> Now I really envy you guys....
Discrimination due to states= Not fair.
Last edited by Prongs on December 13th, 2009, 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Petey » December 14th, 2009, 5:38 pm

Nintendo of Greece has organized a local wi-fi tournament in co-op with Arty2 of Legendary Pokémon. Should there be a NoI in the future, we can definitely look forward to something similar. :D
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Prongs » December 14th, 2009, 8:06 pm

Cool, maybe NiSh will team up with Nintendo to get us some Pokémon action. :p
No seriously, anyone wanna e-mail Nintendo about it? /me hides

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby DP-NiSh » December 15th, 2009, 4:22 am

We've considered that many a times, to mail Nintendo and CN, well not yet gotten away with it, not that they're going to care a tiny rat's a$$ to anything we have to say, lol.. even with a thousand petitions maybe.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 15th, 2009, 3:35 pm

Maybe, but how can you say that even before trying?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Monfernape » December 10th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Too Much Obsessed I Am To DPF And DPW.
I Don't Even Go To Other Forums,Just Post Here.
But Still Thank You For Creating Such A Wonderful Forum For All Pokémon Fans In Subcontinent.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Next

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokémon Clubhouse