DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Happy Birthday!!! Prongs

The one-stop for all DeSiPokémon related topics, regarding the members, features and comments.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: Happy Birthday!!! Prongs

Postby Prongs » December 19th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Noone, rofl.
I was joking. Mangas are sadly not available here.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Advertisement

Postby adyniz » December 19th, 2009, 10:13 pm

Here (in Pakistan) is the same situation :p
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Prongs » December 19th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Nah. I meant particularly Jaipur. Delhi has them. :P
At least some of them.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » December 20th, 2009, 8:57 am

I purchased a manga long long ago(when CN started airing pokemon) in Mumbai.
But thats the only hard copy of manga I have ever seen.
And the funniest thing is I didnt know that the comic book was manga.
I was just a watcher of pokemon then.
I became a hardcore fan of pokemon just about 1 year ago!
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 813.33

Postby adyniz » December 20th, 2009, 9:12 am

Hehehe, 1 year ago?
I am watching it since 2004 (LOL).
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby taninamdar » December 20th, 2009, 2:26 pm

I always loved and did anything for watching pokemon.
Even if that meant running for 10 mins from my tutions which used to end at officially 5 PM, but I used to convince my teacher that I want to see pokemon and escaped at 4:50. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But I knew nothing about sinnoh and few about hoenn and johto till last year.

Accidentally I got a torrent which had Ruby and Sapphire, then my pokelove revived. Still I was not that much hardcore fan.
I also tried to play DP (Diamond and Pearl not Desipokemon! :) ), but couldn't play due to save problems and unawareness of sinnoh. I didn't even know the starters of Sinnoh at that time.

My board exam of 10th ended at 20th March '09 and I knew that Platinum was going to release at 23rd March, so I waited. In between I learnt few things about sinnoh.
Then I completed Platinum(with cheats as I knew few), but understood that cheating doesn't give you joy.

Meanwhile in mid may, I was allowed to have account on Orkut and the first thing I did was to join Pokemon Official Community. My main aim was to collect hindi songs of pokemon.

Then I gradually became hardcore fan of Pokemon. I also joined Dpf in July.

In september, I downloaded two of movies and learnt about anime which I didn't knew.

Then in October Arpan gave me all anime. Then I started to regularly download episodes.

In November, I started to be active here, at DPf.

This is how I became 2nd greatest fan of pokemon in Mumbai (1st is off course Nish)!
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby adyniz » December 20th, 2009, 2:34 pm

Wow, awesome story tan.
I didn't knew a single word about diamond and pearl and sinnoh episodes or sinnoh region.
Then i started to read everything about it on bulbapedia. I was unable to watch episodes online because i had a very slow internet connection at that time. Then after 1 year, i ordered PTCL DSL Broadband internet connection (1mb connection speed / 128 KB per second downloading speed), so after it I immediately started to watch all the episodes of DP including japanese to know more about it as english dub is 4 months behind of japanese.
and now i am the biggest PokéFan in PAKISTAN :mrgreen:
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby taninamdar » December 21st, 2009, 4:42 pm

Our stories are similar though I dont see Japanese episodes.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby adyniz » December 21st, 2009, 5:52 pm

taninamdar wrote:Our stories are similar though I dont see Japanese episodes.

HEheh, but i can't live without japanese episodes (SPOILERS SPOLIERS and more SPOILERS). [smilie=c3003.gif]
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 24th, 2009, 5:22 pm

You two joined Pokémon much later than me, yet you are elder.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » December 25th, 2009, 2:58 pm

So since when are you fan of pokemon?
And note that I liked pokemon and was fan since CNI started airing it.
I just had no info about hoenn and sinnoh.
So..
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 25th, 2009, 3:15 pm

I became a fan around the time when the anime started in the US.
The games came a year later. My first game was Red, played on my Game Boy Color. Since then I have played all of them(RPG).

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » December 25th, 2009, 4:00 pm

wow, so you must be in about 1st grade then, right or ever younger.
Did you understand it?
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 25th, 2009, 6:52 pm

Ofcourse. I have a great bond with Pokémon. Seeing that it gave me my best friend in real life as well as the best online buddy.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » April 29th, 2010, 11:29 am

Well I remember being Pokefan when CNI aired it...
And when Pikachu used to say pikachu in the ads (before they started airing it) I used to think it was "effective" since "pikachu" seemed meaningless until I saw the first show and found out I was wrong -_-

We used to discuss it all in school back then.... Yes I had a group of CN lovers with me :D
It was fun!

And I came to know about Sinnoh region when NiSh told me that Pokemon didn't end after Battle Frontier (To my surprise as I thought it had as it had continued far too long for an anime show)
He told me about Diamond and Pearl , Galactic Battle , Battle Dimension and the games of DS ( Which I had never even heard of! )

I was just starting to use internet by then properly..... (Had to use landline connection before that which was so uncertain...... It depended on luck if it will run or not -__-

So here goes...... And I have never yet since the episodes of Sinnoh region beyond the DP dubs uploaded here of course.....
Planning to download it but then..... A big load on my HD ( 80 GB :- out of which 40 GB already filled! )

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokémon Clubhouse