DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The one-stop for all DeSiPokémon related topics, regarding the members, features and comments.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Postby Prongs » December 23rd, 2009, 4:21 pm

A Very Merry Christmas To All Of You Guys And Hoping Thats Santa Doesn't Leaves Your Stockings Empty.
Also a Happy New Year!

Note: I will be on a Hitaus break from the 25th of Dec to an Unknown date. As it is I may be back during mid Jan or late Jan. I will try to be in contact with you guys while I am away. Also this gives you guys a chance to aim for the top post count. So best of luck! ;p Don't think I would go without preparing. Also the finals of the ASDB shall be held on the 24th and 25th. Tan who missed and failed to participate in the tournament has been ruled out. Adyniz has been defeated. Max has also been defeated. The finals will take place between Prongs and Petey. Refree to be decided on date.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokémon Clubhouse