DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

A Notice

The one-stop for all DeSiPokémon related topics, regarding the members, features and comments.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

A Notice

Postby Prongs » December 24th, 2009, 5:50 pm

I will like to specify that a certain user, adyniz, has recently tried to spoil my reputation here for some unknown reasons. I will like to tell you its all a big LIE.
It all started when one day when I was at 999 posts and I and NiSh started playing with each other by me going on a fake strike and he started toying with my Post count. Later Nish specified it as follows:
DP-NiSh wrote:Relax, I was playing along with him the same from his side. Infact I came up with the idea of a 'strike', that encouraged him to make a topic on it. He was just going to stop posting at all, lol. I did scare him off for a moment with him thinking I deleted off his 666 posts, but he could look through my prank

However adyniz went on to spark rumours that I and NiSh were fighting here:
adyniz wrote:It was little fight (im just saying).

I asked him to stop it here:
Prongs wrote:<_<
Stop spreading false rumours of fights. Only an idiot will fight the webmaster.

But instead he replied as follows:
adyniz wrote: You should stop behaving like a spolied child, first.
I thought it was a fight coz anybody can tell that by seeing your replies to the Prongs strike topic.
I am really sick of all this.
I am not spreading rumours.

Thus he called me a spoiled child first and then stuck to the point that we were fighting. [/quote]
I choose not to reply to his rudeness.
However later on he went on to call me:
adyniz wrote:Okay, his name is
CHAPAR GANJOO

I replied by reducing his Karma.
He in turn became angry and reduced my Karma, also calling me a SILLY TEEN :
adyniz wrote:That was just a joke silly TEEN.

That may have been a joke but then he called me Silly too. So there.
I asked him to not do so:
Prongs wrote:We are NOT supposed to reduce people's Karma for reducing your Karma. -.-

But he refused to listne, thus prompting me to give him the reason for my actions:
Prongs wrote:Chapar Ganju is a joke for you? Nope not for me. You can call me Idiot, Donkey, Douchbag. But that should be said in a friendly manner. I don't see how thats possible for Chapar Ganju. Also I don't care for Karma. You reduced my Karma out of spite and anger. I did it for misconduct. These both are two different things. If there is someone who ought to apologize, its you. And lets not block this forum with silly fighting which originated because you lost to Petey beacuse of your misconduct during the battle.
That said topic closed.

but then he crossed the limit by saying that:
adyniz wrote:Hahahah, pretty good speech you spoiled brat. Why do you always think that you are the boss and the whole DPf revolves around you? Go and bug someone else mister. I don't know about others but I don't need your stupid and idiotic suggestions and I don't care what ever you call me.
This fight on this forum wasn't started due to my lost. I don't care about the battle as it was just for fun. So, no need to rub that reason in. OKAY. This is because I called you Chapper Ganju for fun and then you started this fighting by reducing my karma for a joke. Btw if Chappar Ganju is not a joke for you, then I feel sorry for your NARROW MINDED THINKING.

So there! As you will notice I didn't use any rude words, however he complied.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Advertisement

Re: A Notice

Postby adyniz » December 24th, 2009, 6:52 pm

See, I told you that you were overreacting like a spoiled child and now you prooved it too.
Heheh, nice work.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Prongs » December 24th, 2009, 9:51 pm

Dude, if you think you can toy me around and I won't say anything then you are wrong.
Also you prove my point by calling me a Spoilt Child on this very thread.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby adyniz » December 24th, 2009, 10:05 pm

Oh, great. Now, you should thank me. LOL :mrgreen:
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 24th, 2009, 10:32 pm

Good Job..... Trying to change the topic.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby adyniz » December 25th, 2009, 9:17 am

Hahahah, are you waiting for me to appologise? Lol, then its useless. You are just Crying over the spilt milk.
I am more mature than you :mrgreen: .
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » December 25th, 2009, 3:11 pm

adyniz wrote:Hahahah, are you waiting for me to appologise? Lol, then its useless. You are just Crying over the spilt milk.
I am more mature than you :mrgreen: .

My my, you have such a long nose.
A mature person knows how to control his tounge.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokémon Clubhouse