DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Ohai Thar! Here ends 2009

The one-stop for all DeSiPokémon related topics, regarding the members, features and comments.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Ohai Thar! Here ends 2009

Postby Prongs » June 8th, 2010, 6:19 pm

And with that another phase of our beloved Desipokemon Forum has come to an end. The 31st of May was the 1st aniversarry of DPf's relaunch. As fate would have it, many of the more active users here, namely Kawaii-abhi, myself, Maxzeroedge and CIerra joined the forums on that day. Since then Desipokemon saw a bust of new users bringing back to life the old Pokemon discussions and how it is serious business and all that. We had an year full of fun discussions, off-topic streams, and we all became one big happy family.
This time also saw possibly the most posts on the boards(many of them were my spam so thar! /me hides~) and we had some users doing great work for the forums. All in all this year was a blast.
But now, we enter the next year of our membership, and by some bad luck most of us are busy in our personal lives. Yet some new users (namely Kaijudo, taninamdar) are trying to keep the forum ruinning.
SO WHY DON'T WE HELP MAKE THIS YEAR AS GOOD AS THE LAST ONE??!
(Yes that was aimed at you, yes YOU! , no no not you, HIM!)
So complains apart the time is ripe for another burst of forum discussion. Less get it started then!
But we will require your help in keeping alive the forums, so come on login and start posting!

Honorable Mention:
Kaijudo, good boy who is knowledgeble in Pogeymawns and is helping keep this forum alive.
Taninamdar, good boy who is frequently part of the larger discussion threads.
Petey, extremely twitchy guy who is temproraly head of the forums. (Yes you may be the 'YOU'!)
Maxzeroedge, one of our Pokemon Masters, currently busy but was one of the best contributors last year.
adyniz, another Pokemon Master who uploaded many episodes of Pokemon for the forums.
Nishant-person, dunno who he is but he will ban me when he breaks hitaus and comes across this thread.
Cierra, incredibly awesome guy who is very knowledgeble in Video Games. Fast. Very fast.
JJM, his visits though rare are extremely enjoyable.
keshavkid, dunno his username properly but he is one of the Kawaii ones.
Kawaii-Abhi, good guy, early bird, one of our major 'once in a blue moon' guys.
Prongs, dunno who he is but he is evil and travel through live wire. He was our first Pokemon Master and spy and spirit and everything that is not normal. His real name still reamins a mystery along with his troubled past(dunno me go ask him) He is a spammer.

I am forgetting some one who I can't remember so instead of getting butt-hurt post below at least you will get one post this year.

And so here I am making this random thread and most likely will be scolded at for doing it hoping that we can repeat the past and post-post-post!

(Where are Maxxy, ady?)
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Advertisement

Re: Ohai Thar! Here ends 2009

Postby kaijudo » June 9th, 2010, 6:25 am

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Well said, wish our forums could revive itself again, we need to go on a revival spree or something, and maybe try rallying new members (It feels like I'm talking about a political party or something). Another five claps to you... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 356.55

Postby Prongs » June 9th, 2010, 11:24 am

^^
Thanks Kai, that was because I was getting bored and angry at 'HIM!'.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby kaijudo » June 11th, 2010, 6:21 am

XD I wonder when HIM will be back
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 356.55

Postby Petey » June 11th, 2010, 10:35 am

Well, I'm pretty sure he's got more than he can handle on his shoulders right now, so DPf should be the least of his worries.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby taninamdar » June 11th, 2010, 10:44 am

Well done prongs! You said that!
:clap: (Those are 5 claps, wait till it claps 5 times!).
Aye Aye, lets make this year as great as the last year! All ready?
Petey is doing great work here and I appreciate it :clap: (another 5 claps!), but the real HIM must return! When? Please, we miss you here, HIM!
This must be the 'happening' year since many years (I guess no year would have been so 'happening' since the emergence of DP saga!) for Pokemon.
So lets contribute here to our best and "make this forum a better place, STAND UP!"
Thanks for the mention again, prongs. You're kind. Ok, I know it contradicts to my post in other thread, but here, You are kind here!
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 813.33

Postby Petey » June 11th, 2010, 10:51 am

I was restraining myself from sentimentalizing this thread, but it's kind of sad how even Liking this thread will not get the message across to him... :<
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby taninamdar » June 11th, 2010, 11:02 am

Yeah! Its almost a month since his departure. NiSh, return! *throws a pokeball*
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » June 11th, 2010, 3:00 pm

...that 'HIM' wasn't Nishhy-san. Nish is as it is going through some IRL work which is very important for him. The 'HIM' was 'YOU'. (Yes you mototo!)

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » June 11th, 2010, 3:31 pm

I know, but real HIM is NiSh and not petey! And I am talking about real HIM!
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » June 11th, 2010, 3:34 pm

HIM is copyrighted production of my company, Evil Rockets WE ARE! /me will sue you!

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » June 11th, 2010, 3:37 pm

So whats name of NiSh in your company?
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » June 11th, 2010, 3:40 pm

(Nishhy-boy, Nishhy-san, Nishhy-kun, Nishant-person, Mr. XYZ, Mr. None of these)

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby taninamdar » June 16th, 2010, 7:40 pm

*sigh*
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Prongs » June 20th, 2010, 7:35 pm

The last two were chosen by himself on the phone.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Next

• Advertisement

Return to DeSiPokémon Clubhouse