DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Should Gold and Silver be re-made?

Latest news updates, leaked scans, previews and discussions on the new upcoming game for the DS, a remake series of the popular 3rd Generation games, Gold & Silver.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Should G and S be remade?

Yes
92%
Yes
8%
Yes
No votes

Total votes : 13

Should Gold and Silver be re-made?

Postby Ewan » May 24th, 2007, 5:28 pm

Hi! Do you think that Pokemon Gold and Silver should be re-made for the DS? And also, how do you think these games rank compared to the other pokemon games?

This is just another 'out of curiousity' thread! ^_^

I really want them re-made! I'd love to play Pokemon Gold again, and I REALLY like Ho-oh!

What about the rest of you?
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Petey » May 30th, 2007, 1:31 pm

Yes, YES, YES!
We need it, like now!
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » May 30th, 2007, 2:58 pm

Indeed YES! That'll give me yet another reason to buy a DS ^^ As well as I don't think I've ever completed Gold, so this will be a good chance to revive the 2nd generation again.

I'm 90% sure Gamefreak must be working on this, also looking at the (fake?) scans around the interweb currently. After the popularity of Fire Red & Leaf Green, no doubt the fans will be thrilled for a Gold/Silver re-make. Sales will surely go up, maybe similar to D/P. And maybe the name will be Pokémon ???? Gold & Pokémon ???? Silver.. wonder what it may be :roll:
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Petey » May 30th, 2007, 4:26 pm

DP-NiSh @ Wed May 30, 2007 2:58 pm wrote:I'm 90% sure Gamefreak must be working on this, also looking at the (fake?) scans around the interweb currently.

Yes, the current scans are fake. ;p
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby tyranitar 3000 » May 30th, 2007, 7:23 pm

Well, yeah, Gold and Silver were the best games ever. Excluding the graphics...
Gold was the first pokemon game i ever finished(including pokedex).
I would love to play it on DS. But since i don't have it, it should be made on GBA also(like the Mystery dungeon games)
Would be great fun!!
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » May 30th, 2007, 8:27 pm

I don't think they'd bother developing the RPGs for the GBA now, well except the Chunsoft series dungeon games, they're different. You know the potential of the game would be even higher on a DS than a GBA, we'll have 3D maps like on D/P, the touchscreen advantage, etc.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Born2Hack » May 30th, 2007, 9:08 pm

Yeah I would loev to have em on DS!
I liked it a lot but like tyranitar said

"Excluding the graphics..."
Born2Hack
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nem » May 31st, 2007, 12:34 am

I really loved the story of the game.
The Pokemon of Jhoto are not quite appealing as that of Kanto Hoenn or Sinnoh but still I like those pokes!
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Born2Hack » May 31st, 2007, 8:03 am

I dont remember much of those pokemon but there attacks were quite nice, specially of the starters!
Born2Hack
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Re: Should Gold and Silver be re-made?

Postby DP-NiSh » May 31st, 2009, 6:53 pm

Ok here's the line

Below this onwards, all posts are considered to be aware of the fact that remakes ARE confirmed. The posts above were from 2 years back when the news was just a speculation. You can still give your views on whether you would like to have the remakes or not, and why.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Cierra » June 2nd, 2009, 12:26 am

Ofcourse it should be remade, i mean it was one hell of a game for that time and is even today i'm really hoping forward for it :D
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Maxedge » June 5th, 2009, 12:11 am

Well we really need a remake.......
But The first Pokemon game I ever tried(played) was Crystal which introduced me to Pokegaming world, Otherwise I never knew there was some game of Pokemon :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Moreover it was instant hit in my town.............I would like its remake or upgrade to DS........

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Cierra » June 5th, 2009, 3:40 pm

Yeah i hope they will make a remake for Pokemon Crystal too.. maybe they'll name it Pokemon Body Crystal :P
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby unevenblue » June 5th, 2009, 4:38 pm

:lol: Pokemon bosy crystal. :lol:

Than the JP people will say,

pokemon crystal wa pokemon body crystal desu.! :lol:

See even i know japani.! :lol:

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Pokies: 71.47

Postby Cierra » June 5th, 2009, 10:56 pm

GoodIe!! :mrgreen:

I seriously do hope that they do make a remake or else i'll cry :cry:
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver