DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

GSC Kanto

Latest news updates, leaked scans, previews and discussions on the new upcoming game for the DS, a remake series of the popular 3rd Generation games, Gold & Silver.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

GSC Kanto

Postby Petey » May 31st, 2009, 6:56 pm

Cinnabar:
No Pokémon center - the idea behind a Pokémon center is the presence of a permanent settlement - a city, town, anything - I see no point of having a Pokémon Center on a pretty much deserted island. I want a proper volcano to explore - think Stark Mountain, with Platinum graphics to make it look like a volcano. You should be able to find Blaine on Cinnabar island (possibly training), before you fight him at the Seafoam islands. Throwing Heatran in as a bonus would work, too. Hoenn Pokémon: Numel, Torkoal, Meditite.

Seafoam islands:
There's no reason for the Seafoam islands to disappear - it doesn't need to have a full scale puzzle - would be awesome if they left it untouched since Red solved it three years ago. Why a return? Hoenn Pokémon! Snorunt, Spheal - all ideal candidates, none of which can be put into the Safari Zone. Articuno? Think Nevermeltice.

Red and Blue:
Considering the fact that Red is most probably Red from Yellow, it would be awesome if Blue (rebattled) you with his (bred?) Eevee-evo(s), replacing one out of his three Fire-Grass-Water-s, this would also be a great opportunity to show off the new breeding differences. Red's elemental trio could now have the elemental Hyper Beams. Red leaving behind his Rainbow Pass - that is something I'd want, that - and him disappearing forever when you try to return it to him (leaving behind the possibility of a future return in another Generation). Would allow his future reappearance in other regions.

Power Plant:
Obviously not a dungeon anymore - itemfinder will lead you to a Sharp Beak. More to do while inside as compensation - battles with Workers/Engineers, one of them having Megnezone and thus referencing Sinnoh. Pachirisu available for capture in tall grass outside the Power Plant. An engineer that don't battle references the Valley Windworks.

Celadon Game Corner:
The basement entrance is no longer there, but using the itemfinder will give you a Card Key that will be of use at the Sevii Islands.

Rocket Warehouse (Chrono Island):
The warehouse is now abandoned, and home to wild Pokémon - think on the lines of Gulpin, Muk, Seviper, etc. As a bonus, they could have Journal entries revealing the Rocket story so far. Policemen guarding the entrance might battle you at night.

Pewter Museum of Science:
The Museum has now been renovated - with guest exhibits from Slateport and Oreburgh on a bi-weekly basis. A reference to the Pheonix Mars Mission would be awesome, I would readily sacrifice time-based continuity for a reference as awesome as that.

Fuchsia Gym:
With the invisible wall puzzle being a trick up Koga's sleeve, it would be awesome if Janine's Fuchsia Gym was renovated and given a new maze.

Safari Zone:
Ah.. finally - the inevitable addition. The Warden is not on vacation. List of new Pokémon:
  • Natu
  • Girafarig
  • Shuckle
  • Zigzagoon
  • Lotad
  • Surskit
  • Spoink
  • Bibarel
  • Kricketot
  • Shinx
  • Sellos
The Surf contest is now replaced by a contest giving away a new Pokégear application.

Lavender Town:
The Kanto Radio tower at Lavender Town is now further accessible. At night, wild Pokémon are available for capture in the wild grass around Routes 10 and 8 - Ghastly, Shuppet, Duskull and Sableye (Rare).

Victory Road:
Full of trainers - a few of the trainers from RGB revisit, training new Pokémon. After acquiring the national dex, Bagon and Claydol are available in the wild. Charcoal can be found using the itemfinder, negating the requirement for Mt. Ember.

Viridian Forest:
Back in it's full glory - Pichu are now available for capture, and more easily found than Pikachu. Burmy, Mothim, Seedot and Shroomish now available for capture in the wild.

Route 1-23:
All routes back in full glory - they needn't have all trainers from RGB - but they should be full-length. GSC-class trainers return.

Whew, that took forever to write - I think that's the longest post I ever wrote.

[From Bulbagarden]
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Advertisement

Re: GSC Kanto

Postby Prongs » May 31st, 2009, 7:11 pm

Articuno and the Birds have been already captured petey.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby Petey » May 31st, 2009, 7:12 pm

Prongs wrote:Articuno and the Birds have been already captured petey.

Yes, obviously. -.-
Read the post more carefully, I never stated that they were catchable.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Prongs » June 1st, 2009, 11:01 am

Sorry... .
I wish they make every legendary available in some game..
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby Cierra » June 3rd, 2009, 3:14 pm

Yeah legenday events never bore me too i like it :D
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 37.67

Postby unevenblue » June 5th, 2009, 3:09 pm

Yeah Agreed.! :D

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 71.47

Postby Cierra » June 5th, 2009, 4:02 pm

Though it's hard to fight em' if you kill em' they never come unless we can go through the mystery event.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 3:12 pm

If you use Desmume it won't be hard to catch em.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Petey » September 16th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Thanks for the bump, guys! This post sutre does bring back memories...
I wonder what Kanto ended up looking like, it's been a while since I last played HGSS, might give it another shot before the 10th of October!
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 8:44 pm

Thank you for replying the post.I hope there will be Ruby and Sapphire Remakes too.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Petey » September 16th, 2013, 8:53 pm

Ruby and Sapphire are still very playable games, so they don't really need remakes per se, but I would definitely not complain if we get any!
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 9:04 pm

Actually I said this because remake of Orignal Gold and Silver was very enjoyable due to its newly added awesome features.
If now Ruby and Sapphire remakes are created,they will also include Fairy type and Mega evolution.

Since you are answering this post only I want to ask you something that I asked to Adyniz too.
What made you back to this forum,I mean i am happy with that.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Petey » September 16th, 2013, 9:09 pm

Email notifications. :p
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 9:13 pm

What does that means?I didn't get it.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 17th, 2013, 10:48 am

Somebody might have e-mailed him and told that the forums have been revived.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver