DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Books

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Books

Postby Maxedge » June 6th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Yesterday while cleaning the shelf I found a story book...The twins at St. Claire's
And I started reading it.....
After finishing it soon I thought of some more reading..........
Then I thought that I will take some help from all the book lovers out here
So guys please tell me
1. How much do yo like reading books??
2. What is your taste of reading books??
3. Suggest some good books to read and tell the theme so that all can see and know what they are going to read!!!

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Advertisement

Re: Books

Postby Maxedge » June 6th, 2009, 7:51 pm

Now to tell about me........
I like reading books related to school life and books having fantasy.....
Like maybe Perhaps Harry Potter and The Twins at St.Claire's and any other like them :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I like reading books as time pass but if it gets interesting I will take it up as a job indeed.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 3:39 pm

I don't know about books, yeah i read a lot my parents refer books to me and i keep reading articles/columns/papers before i would read only the comics ( which do not have proper english ) anyway, my taste maybe.. Humor.. yeah i like reading stuffs which can make me laugh and then books which have lesson/s in one sense all kind of genres = suspense/ghost's ones if they can grip you enough.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Maxedge » June 7th, 2009, 8:03 pm

Well I also like comics (Wonder who doesn't)
And about suspense/ghost stories well I don't feel like reading them anymore...........

Recently my liking turned to only books with some mischiefs..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 10:46 pm

:naughty:

So you read something bad huh..? not good :naughty:
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxedge » June 7th, 2009, 10:48 pm

Thanx........Actually they give me ideas for the mischiefs..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 10:49 pm

So you read bad stuff do you don't do it :naughty:
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxedge » June 7th, 2009, 10:52 pm

Its not that bad..........

Just a little comedy......
and yes by mischief I mean mischief of school life

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 10:53 pm

Still yet naughy boy.. :naughty:
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxedge » June 7th, 2009, 10:55 pm

Ahh......Thanx for the compliments......

U forgot the term annoying....

Heard it much lately coz I am........

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 10:57 pm

Oh that ... i won't comment ehe.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxedge » June 7th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Ahh that means u feel the same.........Happy to hear that I rose from boring :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 11:03 pm

:| Anyway let's end this offtopic discussion here and do not post further.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Maxedge » June 7th, 2009, 11:10 pm

Okie Dokie.........
Can u tell me a few good names of books ??

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Postby Cierra » June 7th, 2009, 11:11 pm

Um.. I'll compile a list soon.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Next

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge