DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

7/11 Mumbai serial blasts - A "Cowardly act of terroris

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

7/11 Mumbai serial blasts - A "Cowardly act of terroris

Postby DP-NiSh » July 12th, 2006, 2:07 am

Tears cover my eyes as I've been browsing some of the Indian, International news portals and discussion boards reading all the worst than horrible experiences posted by eye-witnesses and news reporters on yesterday's (7/11) Mumbai blasts which was quite a "shameful and cowardly" act of terriorism as stated in the reports.

7 blasts in 12 mins flat at random stations on the Western railway line.... WTF? What did those cowards achieve anyways by killing all those innocent people returning home after their days of hard work. When the **** is terrorism gonna get demolished or is this world really coming to an end... Just reading those news posts with actual eye-witnesses describing the bloody scene with limbs and guts all over the place is so horrible and terrifying, just wonder stepping in their shoes and actually witnessing the event...

And just so u may know bout this posting, I've also been in this scene, since I actually live near the station where one of the blasts took place, and nearby the other station with the second blast as well, so yea... I really owe it to God for atleast having my family safe at home and my dad return home safely with all the chaos and commotion prevailing all the way... Also, one of my neighbours was a true witness to the scene as the young lady was travelling in the same train and luckily it was an adjoining coach that got the attack and not hers, but she was witness to a terrifying scene with intestines and guts outta the bodies..... she still needs to recover from that sickness...

On the good side, I was happy to see that Mumbaikers kept up their humanity and helped out as much as they cud to the injured and the dead... bet India will always stay united in this case. I just hope that we may never witness anymore of such shocking incidents in India (or anywhere else) ... PEACE...
Last edited by DP-NiSh on August 8th, 2006, 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Queen Rayquaza » July 12th, 2006, 9:54 pm

WTF!!!! UR ALIVE!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 12th, 2006, 10:05 pm

Ur right those people are [censored]
WTF :evil: do they think theyr doing attacking like cowards the [censored] morons
:evil: HELL !!! I want to rip them up with a chainshaw !!! :evil:
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shiny Suicune » July 14th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Yeah Ur Right
Those Fukin terrorists think they can get away with anything
When i heard that one of the blasts, occoured near DP-NiSh's house, I got soo scared.
I prayed that he was alright and thank god he was
I cant belive those FUKIN cowards think they can get away with this
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Queen Rayquaza » July 14th, 2006, 9:33 pm

Shiny Suicune wrote:Yeah Ur Right
Those Fukin terrorists think they can get away with anything
When i heard that one of the blasts, occoured near DP-NiSh's house, I got soo scared.
I prayed that he was alright and thank god he was
I cant belive those FUKIN cowards think they can get away with this

uhhh... dude... seriously.. cool down... dp-nish's fine.... i really wanted him to die tho ... :D ... sorry
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Postby DP-NiSh » July 14th, 2006, 9:39 pm

*cough cough
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Emerald » July 14th, 2006, 10:14 pm

GRRRRRRRRRR.............. WHAT A BUNCH OF BASTARDS!!!!!!
HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE THAT
U are all right........... THEY ARE A BIG BUNCH OF COWARDS ...............
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby harrytendulkar » July 15th, 2006, 11:00 pm

Get those Fucker My team.

:charizard: Over Heat.

:gengar: Night Shade.

:mew: All The Attacks.

:lugia: Elemental Blast. ( I dont know the name of the Lazer like attack it use in the Movie)

:dusclops: Kapitata ( Looks Great in the Movie)

:celebi: :jirachi: Celebi Time travel them to the Age of Dinosaurs, Jirachi TelePort them Between a Herd of Hungry Beasts.

:rayquaza: :tyranitar: :dragonite: :snorlax: HYPER BEAM.

:evil:
How dare u call both of us Idiots? The Only Idiot around here is Him (GOKU). -- Vegeta.
I am the answer, Answer to all that are Evil. --- Goku.Image
harrytendulkar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 16th, 2006, 9:31 am

I've got another idea :jirachi: telport them (terrorists) to a pile of bullshit
*uses grenade launcher to target bullshit* BOOM!!!!
yay ! :twisted: you deserve it !
Apoorv Upreti

Re: 7/11 Mumbai serial blasts - A "Cowardly act of terroris

Postby Monfernape » August 6th, 2013, 6:34 pm

Terrorism is terrorism.It does not matters in which country it took place it should be criticized.All human beings are created equal then why they are attacking each other.The terrorists hold no right to be called Humans. :angryfire:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 26th, 2013, 4:32 pm

Chimferno wrote:Terrorism is terrorism.It does not matters in which country it took place it should be criticized.All human beings are created equal then why they are attacking each other.The terrorists hold no right to be called Humans. :angryfire:

Country? The most terrorism is done by Pakistan.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 26th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Its a misconception on the both countries.There is some one who wanna indulge fight between us but that won't happen until we are friends.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 27th, 2013, 1:14 pm

Victini223 wrote:Country? The most terrorism is done by Pakistan.

I personally got hurt by this of your statement.I didn't even think of that you can say that.I never said about other countries bad because we are not at the social forum.We are at the Pokemon Forum.We must be neutral.But I am saying true that this comment of yours just attacked on my heart.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 27th, 2013, 3:13 pm

Ohoh! I'm sorry.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 27th, 2013, 10:22 pm

Its fine.But still we should concentrate on Pokemon.PMs of Pak and India are going to meet.I hope there would be some good news.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Next

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge