DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Something That Is As Good As Losing My Life.....

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Something That Is As Good As Losing My Life.....

Postby Pranz » November 24th, 2006, 8:42 pm

Well...I have very grim news from my side.....today at school we were preparing for the school function that was about to happen later in the day at around 4:30 PM. I was supposed to report to school by 12 noon. I was there on time and to spend my time, I took my gameboy advance sp along.....I was also carrying my Fire Red and my Emerald. During the course of the day, I played a lot and enjoyed myself thouroghly.....this was on my Fire Red as i was link battling some of my other friends.
Just before my play was about to start, i switched my Fire Red with my Emerald because someonw wanted to check out my Fire Red.After an excellent performance, I went back to class to find my bag missing. I checked some of the neighbouring classes and found my bag in the last class, on the floor, with all the chains opened. On further checking, I discovered that my gameboy was not there. I am extremely unhappy.....and completely depressed. I just thought that everyone should know what happenes if you put your guard down......I dont think ill buy another sp and am hoping that d/p comes out soon so that i can continue my strategy in the new game. I shall not be working on the TC and avatar that Dark Lord had requested just now.....coz im not exactly in the mood of it. Hope to get back to my normal self soon.
Thanking You
-Pranav Pujara (Pranz)
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Something That Is As Good As Losing My Life.....

Postby Blaziken75 » November 24th, 2006, 10:22 pm

well, sorry to say this but, it was kindda risky to take ur Gameboy SP to school in the first place.I feel sorry for u :sad:

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pranz » November 24th, 2006, 10:39 pm

Well didnt expect tht to happen.....i have taken it to school loads of times......today was unlucky i guess
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby Petey » November 25th, 2006, 10:16 am

Yea well, that's why I prefer to keep stuff like that in the car. ;D
I feel sorry for ya' as I'll add to this thread as it was your precious Matt Black SP you had got from Japan and the device you had been on for the longest period of you life.
Remember, though, you still have that chance of finding it. ;D
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Pranz » December 3rd, 2006, 5:51 pm

Yeah....fat chance!! Well i wanna tell u that i didnt get it after all.......that dirty low down.......feel like chopping him with a sol blade!!! ]:-[
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » January 16th, 2007, 8:36 pm

Oh and ~*Pearl*~, thanks for telling Pranz what his SP looks like. He didn't know as he had it for a mere 2.5 (I think) years.
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby Blaziken75 » January 16th, 2007, 11:30 pm

wtf!!, u double posting!!!, anyways, I deleted ur second post.......

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DP-NiSh » January 17th, 2007, 1:39 am

That's fine Swarnava, just delete the duplicate post. Double posting is when two unique posts are posted one after another.

If anyone's having one of those 'X' button issues again, edit ur duplicate post and ask a mod to delete it.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Monfernape » September 22nd, 2013, 9:49 pm

Well there are people of all kinds.You should beware of them.Anyways its not a good choice to take your precious thing with you in public.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 23rd, 2013, 4:35 pm

Gameboy SP? To school? Thats risky..
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 8th, 2013, 11:55 am

Victini223 wrote:Gameboy SP? To school? Thats risky..

He might wanna show off :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » December 8th, 2013, 3:02 pm

But losing it is...
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » December 8th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Next time he won't show off :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Yes.
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge