DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

My 10 day Offlineness = 10 month offlineness to u all

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

My 10 day Offlineness = 10 month offlineness to u all

Postby DP-NiSh » December 5th, 2006, 10:01 am

Well since a minor 10 day period of staying away from teh interweb world kept some of u worrying and wondering, I decided to post here instead so that I don't have to give any more explanations to those whom I haven't yet lol.

It was on Friday 24th Nov. when I came home and found my internet cable unplugged, and I thought it must have been another maintenance issue or sumthing, but after it lasted for more than 2 days, I was sure that this dreadful day had finally arrived when my free (h4xx0red) internet connection was noticed to be inactive and hence unplugged from the network. I don't find this the right place to talk bout the h4xx0red part, but yeah, I haven't paid since 10 months :P Lol hence my 'real' account has been inactive ever since.

So coming to the point, nothing can really stop me from staying connected with the online world, as for the unplugged part that's happened twice before where I've stayed without an internet connection at my residence for months. But WAP/GPRS on mobile and Cyber cafes to the rescue! I often visit those retarded cyber cafes around here, one's still running... Windows 98 and having that.. ugh 640x480 or 800x600 resolution, alongwith keyboards with the letters totally faded away, and I gotta type using my psychic powers lol, coz anyways I don't need to look at the keyboard while typing so it's ok for me, but it's funny how some others in the cyber cafe wud constantly call the manager to type stuff for them :lol:. Now there are better cafes running XP/2000 around here, or the Sify ones, but I'm actually too lazy so I just try out the nearby ones.

</cyber_cafes> So even if u thought DP-NiSh wasn't online, he still kept an eye on all ur posts and his mails :p And thanks to Airtel GPRS on PC, I'm currently on that connection using my mobile phone, it sucks but good enough for surfing and chatting, until I get my cable connection fixed.

But in a way, I enjoyed the offlineness, no n00bs to deal around online, and a lot of peace and rest lol, early to bed, early to shine ^^ and have started to watch a lot of TV soaps that I never watched before lol.

So I hope I've given enough explanation for all ur complaints against my offlineness. And in any case, there are others in the Staff too, so if in any case I'm not around and u need any assistance, you can contact them i.e. Swarnava 7 is the most active of them all.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » December 27th, 2006, 10:12 am

Well to close this topic, I'd like to let u know that I've already chosen a new ISP, Sify broadband, a very decent service provider, with good support and very good speeds at any time of the day, regardless of it being a busy afternoon, or free late nights.

And by the way, anyone wanting to trying out Airtel GPRS, I'd like to warn u bout the unnecessary charges u'll face. I used it for for 4-5 days and they charged me ~Rs. 2000.. for data transferred above the 100mb limit, which I'm sure I hadn't crossed... uber expensive than a real broadband connection..
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Re: My 10 day Offlineness = 10 month offlineness to u all

Postby pokéfanz » January 19th, 2007, 11:40 am

It seems Like 10 Months to you all because We All Love you and Miss you. Sorry Currently Exams Going on pre-Board.
So me currently Don't often come Online, But me Sure to Come online at DP everyday.

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » January 19th, 2007, 6:35 pm

Lawls, aww that's so sweet =) Good luck for ur exams, muh smart pokefanz ;p
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Monfernape » September 22nd, 2013, 9:50 pm

Your Absence is still the same.When ever you don't chat that its been year that we met Nish.You are the webmaster.You should say hello to us a day.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 23rd, 2013, 4:32 pm

Yes. He chats rarely.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 23rd, 2013, 8:41 pm

Its because he is only specific to his posts.Great people speak whenever they need to speak other wise they remain silient.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » September 23rd, 2013, 8:51 pm

Yeah. When we were talking about Prongs, he joined. That means he too hates Prongs.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » December 8th, 2013, 11:56 am

Victini223 wrote:Yeah. When we were talking about Prongs, he joined. That means he too hates Prongs.

I too think the same way.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 8th, 2013, 3:01 pm

Prongs Hate Club.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » December 8th, 2013, 3:53 pm

For What REason?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 6:48 pm

Nothing.For fun.It's his bday today.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 4:01 pm

Wished.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » December 19th, 2013, 4:02 pm

Good.
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge