DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Tell us about ur DPForums nickname !

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Tell us about ur DPForums nickname !

Postby DP-NiSh » December 27th, 2006, 10:05 am

While most of the nicknames are clear enough to understand what they really mean, others are just too weird, or elite enough to figure out. So let's just share the origin of our nicknames, and how/why did you choose it for the forums.

DP-NiSh:
DP = DeSiPokemon
NiSh = nickname of my real name, Nishant :mrgreen:
- The 'NiSh' is alternately capitalized just to fancy it.

Let's know bout YOURS!
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Petey » December 27th, 2006, 10:18 am

Hmm, because I'm longing and waiting for Pokémon: Pearl. I warped to it from PikachuTrAiNeR2000, when Munchlax was first unvieled through the Coro-Coro.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Pranz » January 9th, 2007, 3:25 pm

Pranz....obtained from my name's first 4 letters Pran and my favorite letter after P....Z! Pranp sounds stupid....so here we are....PRANZ!
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » January 16th, 2007, 8:30 pm

mantislovervaibhav2: I absolutely love Scyther and Scizor. Therefore, a mantislover. Vaibhav is my name and 2 because I have an alternate ID on DP which does not work.
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Re: Tell us about ur DPForums nickname !

Postby pokéfanz » January 19th, 2007, 11:34 am

Me a Pokefan, but that Username was already taken, so me used pokefanz

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Prongs » December 12th, 2009, 3:08 pm

Prongs:
James Potter in Harry Potter Series of Books. Also completes my team of
Padfoot (bmgf) and Prongs (Desipokemon).
I don't know why I like those two...
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby adyniz » December 17th, 2009, 8:27 pm

Adyniz = A short kind of a nick extracted from my real name + my caste (Adil Nizamani).
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby Prongs » December 22nd, 2009, 3:08 pm

Nizamani?
It sounds a bit Narutoish.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby kaijudo » January 2nd, 2010, 5:36 pm

Heh, Narutoish names. Well my name comes from duel masters lol. The art of battling with monsters. Stole that name ever since I saw the anime. Sometimes I put an x after it and it becomes kaijudox. Its also got my favorite beybladers name in it lol. Kai! Well, I used that first for usernames but since I saw duel masters I decided to mix em up! Meh...... [smilie=c3002.gif]
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 356.55

Postby Prongs » January 3rd, 2010, 8:59 pm

hmm...I used to play Duel Masters once. Your element?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » January 29th, 2010, 12:43 pm

MaxZeroEdge:-
Max = Comes From Hotwheels Velocity X
Zero = Comes From Megaman series
Edge = Basically a misnomer of Edgar of Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2 but later became a symbol of "pushing to the edge" :mrgreen:

See my three names three game funda? :mrgreen:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Isumi » June 23rd, 2010, 8:13 am

Saginomiya Isumi is a purple-haired girl who always wears a kimono and, sometimes, a stole. She is Nagi's best friend; they met at a party a long time ago. When all the other children, Sakuya included, laughed at Nagi's first attempt at writing her own manga, Isumi took interest in it and asked Nagi how it ends. Nagi then asked Isumi (in a childish sense) to marry her. Like Nagi, Isumi is very rich; however, Isumi is soft-spoken, kind, and a good cook. While she does not have an awful sense of direction, she constantly gets lost due to the fact that she is apt to forget her destination and believes herself to be reliable and independent (a belief further enforced by the flighty nature of her mother and grandmother); the fact that she can disappear from people's eyes instantaneously only complicates the matter. She also has a habit of saying, when she doesn't understand how to use a machine such as a cellular phone or a vending machine, that the machine is broken. She displays a high level of empathy for Nagi's feelings, yet she does not recognize Wataru's love for her, a fact that Nagi, Maria, and Hayate comment on.

In volume five of the manga, it is revealed she can perform exorcisms. Humorously, she calls this power "hand soap", though Hayate assumes she means "hand power". She loves Hayate and does not wish to see him sad, although in the manga she loses some of these feelings after her favorite TV character was back on air.

Isumi is the inheritor of the secret mystical power called Jutsushiki Hachiyo, the spell of the eight leaves. This power is only inherited by a chosen female child in the Saginomiya family. In volume 11, she loses this power, which causes some slight distress to Hayate as he would have to literally bleed through grueling trouble in order for her to regain it, but she rejects his help, saying that she does not wish to cause other people harm for her own ends. However, in volume 12, when Hayate is on the verge of tears thinking of a way to save Nagi from being blasted off into outer space, she kisses Hayate on the cheek (while he is bleeding profusely after being struck on the head by Isumi's great-grandmother) and regains her power, sending Hayate speeding towards the UFO to save Nagi.

Later in the story, Isumi does rather a prominent role regarding the events about Athena and Hayate's past, by aiding Hayate in several ways during the fight against King Midas. It is also revealed that her hair temporarily pales whenever she overuses her power.

Dono yō ni watashi wa on'nanoko ni naru no desu ka?
Isumi
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 35.06

Postby taninamdar » June 23rd, 2010, 9:11 am

So my name is Tanmay Inamdar, for the sake of nickky I made it Tan(may)inamdar...
But 'tan' is more preferred by me...
:D
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 813.33

Postby Maxedge » June 23rd, 2010, 12:01 pm

lol too short a description compared to the one above :wink:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby taninamdar » June 23rd, 2010, 12:34 pm

But thats it. Why should I make it too big, if it isn't? O.o
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 813.33

Next

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge