DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

50,000! Half Century Ho Gaya!

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

50,000! Half Century Ho Gaya!

Postby Pranz » January 9th, 2007, 3:29 pm

Today....the 9th of January.....exactly 6 months before my birthday, my no of pokies has hit 51,407! So that means that i completed a half century......i was officially DPFORUMS' highest pokies owner..but today I CELEBRATE!!! I am donating 20 pokies to each active member....so ENJOY!! ^^
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: 50,000! Half Century Ho Gaya!

Postby Blaziken75 » January 9th, 2007, 4:37 pm

wow, so, u finally hit 50,000, like u said u would, well congrats!! ^^.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pranz » January 9th, 2007, 7:11 pm

Thanx a bunch!! Hope you spend your 20 pokies in a good deed :P . LATER!
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » January 9th, 2007, 7:12 pm

*coughs, bad mistake modifying the bank interest rates earlier for testing. To stop this day-time robbery on DPForums, the bank rates will be changed tonight.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » January 16th, 2007, 8:28 pm

I didn't get your donation.
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Postby pokéfanz » January 19th, 2007, 11:38 am

Congrats dude,
it was just a mistake that you reached it so soon. Hope Nish doesn't do it the next time. BTW me will be there soon in 50000+ Pokies :mrgreen:

mantislovervaibhav2 @ Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:28 pm wrote:I didn't get your donation.

And Mr. mantislovervaibhav, I don't think you are sitting there for Just 20 pokies..
You can get them by Posting too. And if you then also Want some Contact me I will DONATE
Me a Big Doner :mrgreen:

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Prongs » December 12th, 2009, 3:11 pm

Pranz wrote:Today....the 9th of January.....exactly 6 months before my birthday, my no of pokies has hit 51,407! So that means that i completed a half century......i was officially DPFORUMS' highest pokies owner..but today I CELEBRATE!!! I am donating 20 pokies to each active member....so ENJOY!! ^^

Someone could get 50,000 with just 150 posts?
That sounds impossible.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

Postby DP-NiSh » December 12th, 2009, 9:08 pm

Prongs wrote:
Pranz wrote:Today....the 9th of January.....exactly 6 months before my birthday, my no of pokies has hit 51,407! So that means that i completed a half century......i was officially DPFORUMS' highest pokies owner..but today I CELEBRATE!!! I am donating 20 pokies to each active member....so ENJOY!! ^^

That sounds impossible.

Obviously, told you they don't have one-line off-topic posts building up their postcount :P Besides, posting rates were slightly different, as well as we often had lot of Pokies giveaways like in lotteries, and the Bank had a high interest rate so just about anyone who deposited money there would be instantly rich. I later disabled it, you'll find the topic saying that, since you don't need to be active on the forums, just save money to bank and it keeps increasing, so that was the bad part.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 13th, 2009, 2:44 pm

DP-NiSh wrote:
Prongs wrote:

That sounds impossible.

Obviously, told you they don't have one-line off-topic posts building up their postcount :P Besides, posting rates were slightly different, as well as we often had lot of Pokies giveaways like in lotteries, and the Bank had a high interest rate so just about anyone who deposited money there would be instantly rich. I later disabled it, you'll find the topic saying that, since you don't need to be active on the forums, just save money to bank and it keeps increasing, so that was the bad part.

Even then he will need to write hundered line posts to make it possible.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DP-NiSh » December 13th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Read how I said the Bank interest rates were very high. You used to earn more by just depositing to bank rather than posting.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 14th, 2009, 4:06 pm

I guess so.
but now they have all dropped to 0. Except you, you are second in the list. I guess this current activity forced you to start posting :p.

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby DP-NiSh » December 15th, 2009, 4:24 am

Prongs wrote:I guess so.
but now they have all dropped to 0. Except you, you are second in the list. I guess this current activity forced you to start posting :p.

Why would I need to post to get points -__- I can just alter it anyway on my own. And I've always been posting, as and when I feel the need to, the points have nothing to do with it. I might be high because some of my posts are bigger in size, so the words pay off.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » December 16th, 2009, 3:34 pm

I just started a thread like this for easy earning. :p

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Postby Maxedge » June 6th, 2011, 4:27 pm

Easy money... Bad money :P

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Monfernape » September 22nd, 2013, 10:03 pm

Prongs is right.How can one earn 50000 pokies with just being a Pokemon Champion.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Next

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge