DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Fare Thee Well!!!!!

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Fare Thee Well!!!!!

Postby pokéfanz » February 24th, 2007, 10:07 am

HI Friends,

Sorry for Not Posting all these Days. But I can't help. I am in Class Ten and my Board Exams are round the Corner. I don't even Post Much at My Own Site Animech.

Friends, Today I am here to tell you Guys that perhaps this is the Last day that I am Online. My Board Exams are Just Round the Corner i.e. 2nd of March. They will Last till 28th of March. But still i can't Come Online. My Father Booked my Seats for rajasthan that very Day. I have to go there for my +1 & +2 Coaching Classes. Don't know when I will be Back. Perhaps it will take two long years.

But I feel as if I may Come back to home in between two or three Times a Year. But still i will miss you My Friends.

I was a n00b When I entered the World of internet i.e. on June 2006. I started a n00bish Site and my First Forum hosted on Free Hosting. The day I talked to Nish was perhaps the Most Good Moment in my net Life. He Introduced me first of all to DP. He was the one whom I liked and Perhaps He was the Only One Whom I knew When I started my NET LIFE. Slowly and Slowly DP Provided me new Freinds. It provided me two Brothers. In all DP made me Feel like a Big Poke'Family. I loved to Visit it. From then I always Visited it daily whether it was my Exam or not. DP is the place which Converted me from a n00bish fellow to a respectable Person. I thank Nish and Swarnava for That.

But last few Days have not been Like always. they had not been Fine with me. Due to Examination Tension I wasn't Able to Come to DP Regularly and Even Wasn't even able to post. And Perhaps This is my Last post. I Broke up With Nish (I am Talking About Friendship Swaranava ;P). That was perhaps the Most Disgusting Moment of my Net Life (In real Life I have faced much Difficulties than that!).

Anyways Sorry Nish if I hurt you. As you Know I don't ever Mean to hurt you and Swarnava. I also Beg Pardon from all Others if involuntary i caused any Harm to them. Please do Forgive me.

I don't know If I will come online to Check the Replies for This post. I don't know if you guys will Remember me after two years. I don't know if DP and Animech will last till then. I don't know where you guys will be after two years. i don't Know if i will ever be Able to talk to you Guys after this. I don't know if I will be Able to meet you guys in any Part of the world.
All That I know Is that I Love you all and Long to be here.
All I know is that I will Miss you Guys.
All I can Say is that

"FARE THEE WELL FRIENDS"
Last edited by pokéfanz on October 25th, 2011, 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Petey » March 2nd, 2007, 9:28 pm

Wow this place has really died. :[
No one answered something like THIS?! ._.

My exams and work on PNN has kept me away aswell. *Guilty*
Bye pokefanz, 'twas nice knowing you. When you'll prolly be back, I'll be in Class 10. LOLz
Hope you randomly appear on meh Contact List someday. =P ~
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Re: Fare Thee Well!!!!!

Postby Blaziken75 » March 10th, 2007, 12:05 pm

yea, this place has died...
and I am guilty for not posting much, I guess...
ankur, I really will miss ya, but U always ll remain in my heart
so, farewell good friend..

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Monfernape » September 22nd, 2013, 9:53 pm

I guess that on everyone comes a time when he has to say good bye to his friends.I think I have to say farewell to my friends on day on the fourm.Don't even want to think about it.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 23rd, 2013, 4:31 pm

Me too. I'd never leave this place and continue making posts!
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 8th, 2013, 11:53 am

pokéfanz wrote:Friends, Today I am here to tell you Guys that perhaps this is the Last day that I am Online.

Though you returned last month.
Petey wrote:Wow this place has really died. :[

No one answered something like THIS?! ._.

Unfortunately yes,Where are Subcontinent's Pokémon Fans? :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 8th, 2013, 3:03 pm

Exactly.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge