DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Ev trained Pokemon

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Ev trained Pokemon

Postby kaijudo » January 25th, 2010, 6:35 pm

Hey guys, wanted to revive the dead games forums. Felt a pity for them lol. So I decided to make this thread to post pokemon that I've ev trained. You can post em too.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

#1 Infernape (Heat), Lv 42 @Life Orb
Modest Natured, 252 Sp Attk, 126 Attk, 126 Spd, 4 HP
Moveset :-
Close combat
Mach Punch
Flamethrower
Grass Knot

More of a kill before the opponent gets a blink. Its a general mixed sweeper, but I dont think the Evs look right. Mach Punch is a sub for Vaccum Wave. Close Combat and Flamethrower are general sweep attacks. Grass Knot for any bulky waters. The problem of this set is its incapability to handle with pokemon such as Gyarados. But its pretty satisfactory.
....DONT DO IT! THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Thanks to Keshavkd........YAY
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 356.55

Advertisement

Re: Ev trained Pokemon

Postby kaijudo » January 26th, 2010, 11:38 am

Btw, the pics are from arkeis.com, pretty good site. Now my second Ev trained pokemon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#2 Mantine (Flight), Lv38, @Leftovers
Relaxed Natured, 252 Spdef, 126 Spattk, 130 Hp
Moveset:-
Psychic
Surf
HP Flying
Aqua Jet

The moveset isnt actually complete and could change. I'm thinking of any recovery moves but no. Maybe it can learn roost. This think is like my next ev trained pokemon, a survive the hit and smash em to hell pokemon. The naturally high spdef it has plus the Evs makes it a hell of a pokemon to kill with electric pokemon. But rock pokemon are a disadvantage. The hp evs also provide good comfort and the Sp attk evs are boosted just enough to land powerful hits.
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kaijudo » January 26th, 2010, 9:52 pm

It's currently a Larvitar at Lv 28 but I plan to make it the thing above this sentence
#3 Tyranitar(Rage), UNKNOWN, @Life Orb
Relaxed Natured, 252 Attk, 136 Hp, 60 Def, 60 Spdef
Moveset:-
Rock Slide
Crunch
Earthquake
Ice Fang

First try at ev training a pseudo legendary. Didnt come out very well. Its got a very high attack and the small little defense evs helps to survive a hit and smash right back. Rock Slide, Crunch, Earthquake standard Tyranitar. Ice Fang for pesky grass types and dragons. No counters against water and fighting types....oops.
Last edited by kaijudo on January 26th, 2010, 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Awesomeness....
kaijudo
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 3:16 pm

My very first EV trained Pokemon is also Infernape.
At that time I didn't know about the EV that much so I trained it in Defence.
I bred a Infernape and Ditto to get CHimchar.
After it evolved into Monferno,I took it to some sort of strong cave where it started to defeat the Gravvler of Level 32 at level 21.Finally I was able to get an EV trained Infernape.When I compare the stats of both Infernape I was surprized to see that Ev trained Infernape has High defence despite being the level was 30 less.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 16th, 2013, 4:48 pm

Looks like you are addicted to Ev train
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 16th, 2013, 8:46 pm

But it is tiring too.However it also makes your Pokemon powerful.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

• Advertisement

Return to Competitive Battling, Strategies & Team ratings