DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks is OUT!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks is OUT!

Postby DP-NiSh » December 6th, 2009, 4:57 am

Well I had no idea the 'rom' would be out this early.. apparently it's been out since December 3rd.. and the actual game release is tomorrow on 7th. Anyhow I just randomly did a search wondering if it was out yet, and the 3rd result confirmed it! (I'm not explicitly sharing the link, figure it out :P) And also, apparently it's already patched with the crack, so I guess you should have no problems in running it on your DS.

I've been anticipating this game since the trailer came out a few months ago, since Phantom Hourglass has been one of my favorites on the DS, I just had to get excited for this sequel. The whole story revolving around trains seems fun!

Here's a few screenies of my game :D

Image Image Image Image Image Image
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks is OUT!

Postby Maxedge » December 6th, 2009, 6:53 am

Game seems nice!

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Cierra » January 12th, 2010, 11:20 pm

I have the game and it's nice! if you love simple fairy tales, and thingies, camera movement is an issue though.
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Petey » January 12th, 2010, 11:25 pm

Camera Movement? The game usually has an overworld view other than the train, much like it's predecessor. In fact, I found the camera movement stunning for a 3D (or 2.5D) Zelda.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » January 12th, 2010, 11:30 pm

Cierra wrote:I have the game and it's nice! if you love simple fairy tales, and thingies, camera movement is an issue though.

Camera movement? Hmm... not sure how it is to play on the emulator, but seems fine on the DS. Enjoyed the game. Kind of got really irritated at some temples and all where the puzzles got me pissed off, like all the darkness. Used a walkthrough on most parts of the game to not piss me further figuring out the solutions, lol. Just wished to finish as soon as possible. But now that I've done, I miss it :( so I still play the extra stuff like carrying cuccoos, or passengers here and there, or catching rabbits.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Prongs » February 3rd, 2010, 6:58 pm

For once, I played it. Seems quite nice.
Only if I could give more time to DS.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Pokies: 2,607.74

• Advertisement

Return to DS/DSi