DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Where do Pokemon go when they die?

Discuss your likes and dislikes about Pokémon. The Pokémon, the anime characters, anything not covered in the other forums. Speak your mind.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Where do Pokemon go when they die?

Postby Cierra » June 1st, 2009, 11:36 pm

Seeing as it has been a bit of discussion on Pokemon death, I felt that I should make a thread that looked at it from the other way - that is, what happens to them when they die?

Since dead Pokemon have both been mentioned in the games, as well as featured in the anime, there's a few theories that can be made:

1) The dead Pokemons' spirits remain at a place connected to their death, or just a place where Pokemon are wept for and missed.
(the Lost Tower and the Pokemon Tower, south of Solaceon Town and in Lavender Town, respectively)

2) The dead Pokemons' spirit becomes vengeful, and might materialize itself yet again in the Pokemon world as a Ghost-type Pokemon.
(This is only based on what I've seen people write on this forum, so this one is rather uncomfirmed and rather fanon)

3) The dead Pokemons spirit travels away, at least from Earth, through space to a place unknown. They probably keep all their abilities that they had in life,
(this is quite the thin theory, being based on the dying Latios from Pokemon Heroes, and to a lesser extent the Marowak from Lavender Town, but for now, I find it rather valiable)

4) The dead Pokemon remains in place, turning to dirt and new Grimers eventually.
Nothing what-so-ever happens to it, when it's dead, it's more dead than Dusknoir itself.
(but that would be dull and boring, so that is probably not right)

5) The dead Pokemons' spirit is put on "hold", so that it remains in a kind of "Spirit world", waiting for its trainer to suffer the same fate (death).
(Lucario is shown to be together with Sir Aaron after its death, offering him a bar of chocolate, which didn't exist at the time he lived)

And that's all I can think of for the moment. Your thoughts and theories on this?
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 37.67

Advertisement

Re: Where do Pokemon go when they die?

Postby Monfernape » December 10th, 2013, 9:48 pm

When a Pokemon Dies, Prongs eats them after cooking them.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 7:11 pm

LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!! JOKE OF THE CENTURY~!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AHAHAHAHAH! I CANT STOP LAUGHING! *falls from chair*
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 6:34 pm

I didn't know that you like my jokes that well.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

• Advertisement

Return to General Pokémon Discussions