DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

PLans

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

PLans

Postby donald42047 » December 23rd, 2014, 2:28 pm

Hey folks any idea for revivation for the forum.
Everyone has a story and those who have a difficult story they become the master
donald42047
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 32.79
Friend Code 987554334333

Advertisement

Re: PLans

Postby Monfernape » December 24th, 2014, 12:39 am

The only thing I learned in last year that we simply can't rely upon former members. They can give only suggestions but they simply can't revive the forum. As told before, we have to apply following things in order to revive forum:
1- First of all we need to advertise. I request all the regular members of DPF to advertise with every source they have.
2- Upgradation of forum to latest time. ie. ORAS theme.
3- At least 5-10 post by each of regular member to show others that this forum is active enough to enjoy.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » January 4th, 2015, 4:38 pm

and ded again
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Maxedge » January 5th, 2015, 9:19 pm

I know this is hard, but try to understand that members have their own issues and ambitions. Also, I hope you realize that most members here are beyond +1 level (aka class 11). So obviously time is an issue.
Recently, we have also been in talks for some ways of revival including easier ways to access this forum, but there are loads of roadblocks on the way (inlcuding time, compatibility issues, etc.)
As per the development of ORAS theme, the message has been transferred to the admin.
As per the regular posts, I consider that it will be better to have quality posts than simple conversations, in the posts, as in that case, there's not much to discuss about.

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby Monfernape » January 6th, 2015, 2:52 pm

That's why I said we had paid our time and duty. Now we need new member to revive and renovate this forum!
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » January 6th, 2015, 2:55 pm

We're not forcing anybody to come back. Its just that since everybody is free now, we can rebuild this place!
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » January 6th, 2015, 3:07 pm

Yes I understand what you are trying to see. You want old member to renovate it, right?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » January 6th, 2015, 3:11 pm

Both. Old and new.
Victini223

Postby Maxedge » January 6th, 2015, 7:17 pm

Not everyone is free. I myself have classes 30 hours a week and then some work after that :|

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 51.10

Postby abhinavthegreat » May 13th, 2016, 9:15 pm

Maxedge wrote:I know this is hard, but try to understand that members have their own issues and ambitions. Also, I hope you realize that most members here are beyond +1 level (aka class 11). So obviously time is an issue.
Recently, we have also been in talks for some ways of revival including easier ways to access this forum, but there are loads of roadblocks on the way (inlcuding time, compatibility issues, etc.)
As per the development of ORAS theme, the message has been transferred to the admin.
As per the regular posts, I consider that it will be better to have quality posts than simple conversations, in the posts, as in that case, there's not much to discuss about.

I wish there was an option to like your post
YOU CAN CALL ME AWESOME
abhinavthegreat
Pokémon Professor
Pokémon Professor

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 11.34

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge