DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

??? Buddha soon, discuss about Indian mythological shows

Revive those nostalgic childhood memories discussing your favorite cartoon series and movies, or simply the ones that you presently watch.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

??? Buddha soon, discuss about Indian mythological shows

Postby DP-NiSh » June 9th, 2006, 8:51 pm

I just watched this AD about some show revolving the great Buddha is set to air from June 25 onwards. The animation was really good, and the ad too. It did have those real valued talks for life. So here we have to discuss about such shows related to Indian mythology.

We've had such shows like Ramayana - The Legend of Prince Ram, Akbar & Birbal ki mashhoor kahaniyaan, Chota Birbal, and a few more I don't remember. I bet they'll even show the Hanuman movie once its old enough to be shown on television. The point is, do Indian kids really adore these kind of shows, parents wud really love to see their kids learning more and more about our past, since gone are the days when we had Grandmas telling us bedtimes stories all about them. I really think this is a great way to still keep up the Indian history alive, since us modern age kids hardly are a bit interested in it, from the fact that school history lessons itself are tiresome.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Shiny Suicune » June 9th, 2006, 9:02 pm

Yeah its true. I realy love these kind of shows. But of all these I enjoyed the pandavas movie most. It was cool!
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Queen Rayquaza » June 9th, 2006, 11:36 pm

LOVED THE RAMAYAN MOVIE.. IT TOTALLY ROCKED..... it had a japanese crew in it... ITS ONE OF MY FAV MOVIES U KNOW..... about this Buddha thing.. i think its gonna be pretty good... the rest of the indian cartoon serials suck though...hehehhe especially tenali raman
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SapnaYokris56 » June 10th, 2006, 1:20 pm

OMG! That Ramayan movie was the BEST! <3 the music was awesome!!!! I haven't yet seen the ad about the Buddha show you all are talkin bout, but regarding such type of shows, I really adore them *^^* they have something different to offer than what other cartoon shows do, and I do believe Indian history is worth learning ^_^ btw.... I''M BACK!!!!! Yea I had gone for vacation but now I'm back :D hellooooo alll
Imma Brock fangirl *^^*
Image Image
Save The Dubs, Save the Voice Actors, Save MY Brock :(
SapnaYokris56
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Emerald » June 19th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Yeah you are right rayquaza. The Ramayana one was very good
I loved the music
Though i dont like the the Indian shows that much but my fav is Akbar and Birbal
lol!
Hey, who else thinks the voice of Betal in Vikram Aur Betal was annoying
Mostly this line: Ee Raajan! Itna lamba raasta katega kaise! My ears hurt after that one..........lol
LOVE! The only drug you wont regret getting addicted to.
ImageImage

PROUD POKESHIPPER AND CONTESTSHIPPER
Emerald
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Postby Apoorv Upreti » June 19th, 2006, 3:34 pm

:D Ramayana was cool this doesent look bad either... just hope they dont have the crappy voices that like some guys like ravan and his son had.... lol :lol:
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » June 25th, 2006, 7:50 pm

Alright so it was a movie, not a regular series. Oh well, The Legend of Buddha as it was known, did anyone manage to watch it ? I was quite lazy to sit watching it, so got involved in posting here and some other DPforums maintenance work
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Queen Rayquaza » June 26th, 2006, 10:37 pm

sux... really.... seriously bad.. i dozed off watching it.... NEVER EVER WATCH AN INDIAN CARTOON ..... EVER!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
Queen Rayquaza

Postby mantislovervaibhav2 » January 4th, 2007, 9:03 pm

Even I tried to watch it.... I SURVIVED a whole 23 seconds!!!!!!!!!
Imagehere is my TC for a while! give me pointers to improve upon it.

mantislovervaibhav2
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Re: ??? Buddha soon, discuss about Indian mythological shows

Postby paul120 » October 13th, 2008, 2:55 pm

thanks for this post..
paul120
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: ??? Buddha soon, discuss about Indian mythological shows

Postby unevenblue » May 19th, 2011, 3:28 pm

^^ Who is this dude? :shock:

I be PiKa PiKa chu!
unevenblue
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 71.47

• Advertisement

Return to Toon Talk