DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Celebrating 15 Years

Discuss the latest games for the Nintendo 3DS

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Celebrating 15 Years

Postby DP-NiSh » July 30th, 2020, 10:13 pm

On this day in 2005, I launched DeSiPokemon.com, India's first online Pokémon community.

What was then born out of a need and sheer interest in the franchise, and a sandbox to experiment my newfound passion for web design, has over the years grown to have over 26K posts spread across 8K+ members. It is this platform that has helped me connect with some of the best friends (and their friends) whom I cherish today, who wouldn't have existed in my life otherwise, and further played a pivotal role in many more lives. I'm so grateful to still have new enthusiasts signing up and engaging in conversations and keeping the space alive, building more connections, while having been unable to maintain or moderate the website by myself in the last several years owing to other challenges that come with growing up. I'm truly humbled by everything this platform has given me — a lot of respect from people who have looked up to me as 'Webmaster DP-NiSh', a lot of affection and support from people who have contributed in the process, a lot of creative learning (coding, subtitling, editing) from everything I put out there, and is just something very close to my heart, that I hold pride in, and has shaped a big part of my identity over the years. Cheers to our evergreen family! Thank you. ❤️
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon X & Y