DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon = Death and Resurrection

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokemon = Death and Resurrection

Postby Shiny Suicune » June 16th, 2006, 8:40 pm

Note: Read only if u are familliar with the pokemon scene in both Japan and USA

Ladies and Gentlemen. I bring sad news.It seems that the world's largest team of American losers has given such a powerful blow to pokemon that it seems pacticaly crippled. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I talking about the kings of stupidity.......................4KIDS! The company in charge of, quite literaly, bringing pokemon to the world

Everyone of you out there knows wikipedia right? That wonderful encyclopedia. Then check what they had to say about 4KIDS:
Trainer's Choice is a feature that replaced Who's That Pokémon?

The idea is simple. Rather than recognise a shadowed Pokémon, the viewer must choose the best out of a possible three Pokémon. Usually, the question is based on who has the type advantage, though evolutions are also occasionally asked for.

Trainer's Choice was initially met with much critisism from the fandom as 4Kids got the answer wrong about half the time which was seen by many as an indicator of how little they know about the franchise. The most famous example is their claim that Seviper evolves from Arbok.

You want more then fine:
Both critics and fans of the Pokémon franchise have criticised the apparent Americanization of the franchise, claiming that American companies use Pokémon as a tool to exploit children of their (parents’) money.Some criticisms include:

The apparent watering-down of the Pokémon anime by 4Kids Entertainment—the controversial company has faced criticism for apparently Americanizing its translated Japanese anime programs. Several episodes were edited or removed from the American run completely for potential objectional content.

"They replace rice balls with doughnuts! WTF!!"

Anyway, this is not why i started this post. These are just appetizers. Here's the big treat. Its a link: Behold, the greatest blunder in the history of Pokemon Honestly speaking, you may ignore the above two as freak accidents but this link will honestly make you very angry. Cilck Episode Comparisons--->Pokemon Chronicles----->The first one S02

Hey wanna see more! Ok!:
4KIDS SUCKS! Here's the proof. Click on Episode comaparisons and explore

Check out the movies also. And if you ever find an english version of any pokemon movie, then just see for yourself, how crappy it is. And please do not consider these rants. I am giving solid proof.

Wait! Dont leave yet! There is more
4KIDS is LEAVING! Yes. The losers are leaving
Who takes their place?
POKEMON USA (even I dont know who they are.....lol!)
And their new CRAPPY voice actors. Honestly, ask DP-Nish

Shiny Suicune's condolences:
But dont worry. The only thing that will effect you is that you wont watch chronicles. (its not that good and MAYBE CN can improve it with their Hindi dubbing...lol) You will also not want to watch the 4KIDS dubbed versions of the movies and will want the subbed japanese movies (which you can happily leach i.e. take from me AND DP-Nish). And one more thing. The person who made this site has a good sense of humour and is the King of Sarcasm. Go visit the pokemon bashing page which makes fun of all the rubbish people have said about pokemon

OH AND ONE LAST NOTE! AMERICANS ARE THE MOST <censored> PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN. LOSSSSERRRRRS!!!! (DP-Nish pulls me away)

lol!
THE NORTH WIND RULES SUPREME!!!
Shiny Suicune
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Pokemon = Death and Resurrection

Postby Monfernape » October 24th, 2013, 10:31 pm

I don't know SOVA at that time.Ash's previous voice over artist had good voice.But now Sarah is performing the role.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » October 25th, 2013, 3:14 pm

I don't know what you are talking about.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » October 25th, 2013, 10:10 pm

SOVA means save our voice actors.
So it was the term used when Pokemon Company changed its VO staff.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 10:16 am

Okay.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 1:58 pm

I really liked Veronica Taylor voicing Ash.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 2:51 pm

Chimferno wrote:I really liked Veronica Taylor voicing Ash.
Why do female's voice Ash?
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 3:35 pm

I don't know.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 9:45 pm

Chimferno wrote:I don't know.
I have a very weird reason in my mind
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Whats that.Don't think Ash is female :oops: :oops: :oops:
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 9:46 pm

Chimferno wrote:Whats that.Don't think Ash is female :oops: :oops: :oops:
Aha yes.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 9:47 pm

I knew it.I think American female voice artist speak like 10 years boy :D :D :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 9:48 pm

Chimferno wrote:I knew it.I think American female voice artist speak like 10 years boy :D :D :D
Aha true.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 26th, 2013, 9:49 pm

As both of Ash's voice artist are female.Sarah and Veronica
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 26th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Chimferno wrote:As both of Ash's voice artist are female.Sarah and Veronica
That is a shame
Victini223

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)