DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

[NEW SHOW] One Piece - Starts 29th May, 2006

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

[NEW SHOW] One Piece - Starts 29th May, 2006

Postby DP-NiSh » May 11th, 2006, 10:23 am

ONE PIECE
Starting 29th May, Weekdays at 6pm in Toonami

It was a time when pirates ruled the seas. Several bands of pirates were battling over the great hidden treasure, One Piece, which was left by the now legendary pirate captain, G. Roger. There was a young boy who admired the pirates. His name was Luffy. One day, he mistakenly eats the devil's fruit and turns himself into a rubber human being. Ten years have passed since that incident. Luffy sets out to sail all alone. He sets out to become a great pirate captain and that's when his great adventure begins. "I'm going to be the Pirate King! I'm going to get "One Piece"!"

Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Military, Shounen

Official Sites:
Foxbox's Official One Piece Website
Fuji TV's Official One Piece Homepage (Japanese)
GAMA Network's ONE PIECE Homepage (Tagalog)
Madman's Official One Piece Website
One Piece Official Site
4Kids Entertainment's Official "ONE PIECE" Website

I had a weird feeling that this show wud eventually come to CNIndia, since i've heard bout it on the CNUSA site, so i was a bit amazed at my sixth sense lol. It comes under Toonami coz its also a japanese anime, and replaces the Teen Titans show currently being aired. The commercials will probably air a fortnight before the 29th.
It *maybe* sumthing interesting but im not sure for myself, im not into pirates... harrr :twisted:
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby bala88 » May 11th, 2006, 2:50 pm

Wow! Cool! -------- edited by Admin. Shiny Suicune due to abusive language
bala88
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Hikari » May 12th, 2006, 12:36 pm

OMG are you sure it's coming here? Wow! I'm so excited xD

And I actually bought all the dvds of one piece, thinking it would never come here lol xD It's really fun, though ^^
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them into a water-pistol and squirt it at everyone! xDDDD

And I thought that everything would be okay...
Hikari
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SapnaYokris56 » June 10th, 2006, 1:44 pm

OMG! I just <3 this show! Most of all, Loofy, GUM GUM ROCKETTTT!!!! :lol:
Imma Brock fangirl *^^*
Image Image
Save The Dubs, Save the Voice Actors, Save MY Brock :(
SapnaYokris56
Professional Trainer
Professional Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pokemon Trainer Jay » June 10th, 2006, 7:39 pm

I love this show, it's one of my favorite :D Luffy is very funny, GUM GUM ROCKET! :lol: And the whole pirate background in the show makes it very interesting, I'm now waiting for teenage mutant turtles to air :D Toonami rocks
Pokemon Trainer Jay
New Trainer
New Trainer

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)