DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Official English DP Release Thread

Discussions, help & walkthroughs for the 4th Generation Pokémon games.
Wi-Fi activity and Battle Strategies go into respective sub-forums.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Official English DP Release Thread

Postby Petey » December 20th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Advertisement

Postby Pranz » December 20th, 2006, 6:05 pm

Hmm......I dont understand the use of making this thread as the Bot already made one like this...about the release of D/P in USA which is obviously English.....
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby Petey » December 20th, 2006, 10:19 pm

Pranz @ Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:05 pm wrote:Hmm......I dont understand the use of making this thread as the Bot already made one like this...about the release of D/P in USA which is obviously English.....

This is a thread reguarding the discussion of stuff reavealed, as and when they are, the RSS feed forum prolly isn't for the discussion of all the stuff together, and will obviously be cluttered as info fills in. In other words, let me put it as "The topic for large-scale discussion and anticipation of the release of the English version of Diamond & Pearl, in the forum where it belongs".
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Re: Official English DP Release Thread

Postby Ewan » May 23rd, 2007, 10:13 pm

Well, I envy the Americans for their release date and despise NoE for pushing ours back a month to 27th July :'(

I Don't know what else is mean to go in this thread, but im getting Diamond version, and my starter will be a Piplup ^_^
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum