DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Create a secret PC Box Wallpaper in Pokemon Emerald!

Ruby & Sapphire feature updated graphics with weather effects, amazing sound, more than 200 Pokémon with over 100 new species, Double battles, and all set in the Hoenn Region. Emerald, an advanced version of the two, has a storyline based on Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, Teams Aqua & Magma. The quest also has a Battle Frontier, where you'll need every bit of your strategy knowledge and cunning to win

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Create a secret PC Box Wallpaper in Pokemon Emerald!

Postby Ewan » May 25th, 2007, 3:41 pm

Hey There! This is something rather kewl that you can do in pokemon emerald (sorry, but it doesnt work in R or S). It is possible to create a special additional PC Wallpaper, that you can't normally access.

To do this, you will need to go to Rustboro City. Now go to the house above the pokemon center, and go upstairs. You will find a man who wants to make his daughter smile! ^_^ If you speak to him, he will ask you for a word that will make her smile. Now, you arent likely to able to guess any of these words yourself, so the kind people at filb.de have created a generator for it ^_^

http://www.filb.de/?site=games/gba/emerald/word

Now, using that generator, you can design the box that you want, and generate the code. If you tell this code to the man, he will tell you that his daughter is smiling again, and thanks you by giving you a special PC wallpaper! Simply go to any PC to try it out. You can speak to him again at any time and give him another code, but be warned as you can only store ONE special wallpaper. Each new one will replace the last one.

What is particularly interesting is that each code is game specific, as they require the trainer's ID no. So it asks the question, how did Nintendo plan to use this feature? They couldnt have released codes on their sites etc, because of the ID no. needed... Maybe it was meant for an event? Where you could design the wallpaper at special terminals, then upload to your game?

But whatever the planned usage was, another question must be asked; Why did Nintendo never use this feature? Why go to the effort of putting it into the game, if it's not planned on being used? It's a strange mystery... but a kewl feature! ^_^

I particularly like the legendary and Pikachu themes! ^_^

What about everyone else?
Ewan
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Born2Hack » May 30th, 2007, 5:00 pm

Nice one but I am trying to get one theme like you said.. legendary ones, I found a pikachu but overwritten it *cries*
Born2Hack
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Re: Create a secret PC Box Wallpaper in Pokemon Emerald!

Postby Monfernape » September 23rd, 2013, 11:05 pm

I didn't got it in my emerald.and now I can't get because I am not going to play it again.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 9:47 am

Such a nice game. Play it again :mrgreen:
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Play it again?I don't like GBA games anymore.I am good with NDS roms.I can play Generation IV and V games till now but no other game of previous generation.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 4:00 pm

I played Pokemon Emeerald recently and defeated the game with just 3 Pokemon.
Sceptile
Raquazya
Kecleon.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 10:28 pm

I defeated the champ with Blazekin,Swellow and Breeloom.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 25th, 2013, 5:51 pm

Hi-5 for defeating the game with 3 pokemon!
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » September 25th, 2013, 9:00 pm

High V for making 2000 posts.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » September 25th, 2013, 9:15 pm

You too for 4000 pokies.
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to GBA Games: Pokemon Ruby / Sapphire / Emerald