DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

DeSiPokemon Advanced~ Pokemon Website needs your support

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

DeSiPokemon Advanced~ Pokemon Website needs your support

Postby DP-NiSh » December 29th, 2006, 11:17 am

For the few of the members around, DeSiPokemon seems to be just a Forums. If that would have been the case, it wouldn't have been hosted @ forums.desipokemon.com, which is known as DeSiPokemon Forums (DPForums).

I'm talking about the main website, DeSiPokemon.com, which has been under work since months. I had already finished a lot of the layout back in May-June, but then again I got busy in DPForums again, and didn't get back the working on the DP site. Recently, I had even screwed the idea of having one, but I can't just leave the homepage blank, and besides, a main site is most important for also giving the Forums a boost. With both, the site and the forums running together, they are sure to get better traffic and more interesting.

But, I no longer have much of the site content ideas that I cud have done earlier. So just building up a Pokemon website with no interesting pages wud be a bummer too. Hence, this is where the site needs your support.

You are invited to help out in any Pokemon topics that you are interested and good at, like filling up the Games pages, which include decent game guides, walkthroughs alongwith screens, cheats, and any related info. The Anime sections needs complete coverage of each of the Kanto, Orange, Johto, Hoenn, Shinou saga, which includes short episode guides, character bios, episode pics, and the same content for the Movies and specials. And besides this, other miscellaneous topics to include can be Downloads (absolutely NO ILLEGAL CONTENT like Roms), some interesting fanfics, fanart, humour related pages, and any more Pokemon pages that we can dig up. Pokeon Music will be better stressed upon, and Lyrics of as many songs and albums will be provied.

Remember NOT TO LITERALLY STEAL from other Pokemon websites. The common topics on all sites like e.g. Episode lists, Game facts.., can't be changed. But try to be creative and write your own walkthroughs or guides, etc.

If you are interested in contributing to the pages of the above mentioned topics, or any of your own, please reply back and discuss or contact me. Every contribution will be credited on the pages. So it's not the case that your help will be futile, the DeSiPokemon site is supposed to be a team project, not an individual one by me.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: DeSiPokemon Advanced~ Pokemon Website needs your support

Postby pokéfanz » December 29th, 2006, 12:08 pm

Why not have Pokemon Trading cards images?
I have them all. but it's Quite big in size...................
What's the Limit of DP hosting for files?

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » December 29th, 2006, 12:13 pm

I did think about a TCG section, but thought the Pokemon fandom in India isnt much into that. I was into it couple of years back, printed all possible cards and even designed my own PTCG game board and played the game with my friends :D

But sure why not, we'll have one, altho we don't just need images, we need to provide more details in depth, about the different TCG packs and tips to build good decks, and so on.

And don't worry about the limit, we just need to have as much interesting content as we can :)
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Blaziken75 » December 29th, 2006, 4:20 pm

hmm,since I am a Big Cheater at games, I am ready to provide the Game Cheats and hints for you Dp-Nish,but, I am too lazy to write whole walkthorughs.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Petey » December 30th, 2006, 1:17 pm

I may go in for the games section, that is everything in it that you would like me to write out, that includes walkthroughs, EV Guides, mechanics, reporting new Game-related stuff etc.
Another thing that I may be interested in helping would be stuff up for download, such as Avatars and Wallpapers, etc. ;p

EDIT: But, no gameshark and all, I'm not into that kind'a stuff but count all the non-cheating stuff. ;p
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » December 30th, 2006, 1:40 pm

~*Pearl*~ @ Sat 30 Dec, 13:17 wrote:..I may be interested in helping would be stuff up for download, such as Avatars..

The forums avatar collection is empty, so maybe you could provide some now for new members to set one if they don't have one themself.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Petey » December 30th, 2006, 9:02 pm

DP-NiSh @ Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:40 pm wrote:The forums avatar collection is empty, so maybe you could provide some now for new members to set one if they don't have one themself.

Ah kay then! lol
*goes off to workies*
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby Petey » December 31st, 2006, 10:34 pm

I've sent the avvies, 118 in number off to NiSh, expect 'em to be up soon! ;p
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby DP-NiSh » January 2nd, 2007, 4:03 pm

All those who agree to help out in any way, you may start working on your pages. Open up your favourite WYSIWYG/ HTML Editor, insert the necessary content - images, text, links, save them, and mail them to [email protected]. If you are working on a topic with vast number of pages including sub-topics, please send me a sample before you proceed. Any other kind of contributions too should be sent at the same address. Thank you.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby pokéfanz » January 2nd, 2007, 6:26 pm

I know Photoshop, Flash, PHP (Dreamweaver, Microsoft Web Designer, PHP Designer), HTML, Java

So if you need any help regarding them Do not hesitate to contact me

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Pranz » January 2nd, 2007, 8:13 pm

If you need any competitive battling teams or Rate My Team controllers then im your man. I can handle anything to do with Pokemon Advance competitive battling and by July ill be ready to handle Pokemon Ds competitive. NiSh , I need your approval for this.
Pranz
League Champion
League Champion

Postby Monfernape » August 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm

I can lookafter and contribute to the anime section.
After all this forum is for us and we are its saviour.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 4:52 pm

Chimferno wrote:I can lookafter and contribute to the anime section.
After all this forum is for us and we are its saviour.

You mean like Queen Raquazya is for Naruto? You want to do the anime section? I wanna do General Pokemon Discussions if yes.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » September 24th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Well I am the most contributing User to anime section.I break the news of XY anime and Pokemon Origin on the forum when even Serebii don't had it all thanks to Bulbapedia.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » September 24th, 2013, 8:37 pm

Yeah, yeah. You copied stuff too :roll: :roll:
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules