DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

New Play-Asia advert banners added across the Forums

New to the forum? Drop by and read our rules. Frequent updates & announcements about the site are also posted here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

New Play-Asia advert banners added across the Forums

Postby DP-NiSh » May 6th, 2007, 3:02 pm

Alright so I was always against inserting ugly advert banners or link units on my sites or forums, I wished to make it look clean enuff for people to realise I'm hosting on a paid host and not a free one that forces adverts.

But as you know, sites are quite a good way to generate you some revenue for ur pocket money, as well as helping out the hosting and etc. charges for the site. Hence, alongwith the usual (random) Google ads, I've inserted some very colorful ad banners related to console games. These infact fill up the empty space around the forums, since I've placed them at the perfect spots in the layout. As also, each banner has its own setup, for e.g. DBZ ads are shown in DBZ forums, and so on.

My earnest request to you all, those indulged in online shopping, to use the banners here for any purchases that you wish to make, that are available in the banners. Thanks to Play-Asia.com's affiliation program, you will help us out by purchasing using (clicking) our banners. If you are unaware, Play-Asia.com is a very popular website for pre-ordering games/anime music/dvds/game systems, etc.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Re: New Play-Asia advert banners added across the Forums

Postby Monfernape » October 23rd, 2013, 10:47 pm

I reguarly click on them.I know how much they are important to fourm.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » October 24th, 2013, 4:00 pm

Chimferno wrote:I reguarly click on them.I know how much they are important to fourm.

You click on them for no reason? And these are important? I don't think so. NiSh could have added much better ads than Play Asia.. Some ads about our community or even he could have not added ads.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » October 24th, 2013, 5:08 pm

Playasia gives fine amount of money and Adsence is too much strict.So he prefer Playasia.And By the Way Playasia is relavant ad.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » October 24th, 2013, 6:45 pm

Ok fine I concede. Aap ki jay ho.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » October 24th, 2013, 9:37 pm

I know you are too young to understand these things.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 24th, 2013, 9:39 pm

You too :/
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 24th, 2013, 9:40 pm

Well I am about to get 17.
Now lets not divert from post.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 24th, 2013, 9:41 pm

NO.
Victini223

• Advertisement

Return to Announcements & Rules