DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Dragon Ball Kai:Ultimate Butoden

Talk about the popular anime and its various sagas and characters, anything from Dragonball to Dragonball Z & GT series.

Moderators: Monfernape, Queen Rayquaza, DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Dragon Ball Kai:Ultimate Butoden

Postby Monfernape » October 7th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butoden is the first Dragon Ball Z Kai game.It was released in 2011 in Japan and till now haven't been released in anyother country.It is the game from Butoden series.After the release,it was the 4 best selling game of the week and second best selling game for Nintendo DS
The game has a good fighting engine, a very good story, and average but good graphics. The ki cannot be charged and fills gradually during battle. Supers or Ultimates can be done by touching the touch screen or inputing commands by the control pad. Ultimates have a mini-game which decides whether the user lose or win. There are no in-game transformations, but a wide range of characters.

Game has Five modes:
Story Mode Versus Mode
Challenge Mode Training Mode
Custom Mode

Here are some screen shots in which you can see the graphics of game.It kinda looks like a 3D game.

Game,though not available in English but several translated patches by the fans can be found on web.I personally recommend you to try it.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Advertisement

Re: Dragon Ball Kai:Ultimate Butoden

Postby Victini223 » October 7th, 2013, 9:14 pm

Yeah man that is a superb kick! Get him on!
Getting to the point, I also have played Dragon Ball Z games. I will check the game and tell you. I have an original copy of that game :D
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » October 7th, 2013, 9:20 pm

Believe me I am really sticked to that game.Its graphics are too good.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » October 7th, 2013, 9:21 pm

Yeah. And more better, it is for DS.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » October 7th, 2013, 9:22 pm

Yes.Atleast we can play it.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 7th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Yup. Today I was chatting my relative on FB, and he was giving me 3DS emulator. I went for dinner but he still did not give it. I guess I can ask from him tomorrow.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 7th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Lucky to get such gift before the release of Pokemon X and Y.Now I may be able to see your videos of X and Y till the emulator comes.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 7th, 2013, 9:27 pm

He did not give me yet :/
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 20th, 2013, 1:35 am

Got diverted from the topic.Besure to remain on Dragon Ball in this forum.(I also get diverted :oops: :oops: )
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

• Advertisement

Return to Dragonball/Z/GT