DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Who's your most hated Pokemon?

Discuss your likes and dislikes about Pokémon. The Pokémon, the anime characters, anything not covered in the other forums. Speak your mind.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Who's your most hated Pokemon?

Postby Nem » July 15th, 2007, 1:20 pm

Now, 'Who's your fav poke'.....that's such a common topic on almost every blogspot related to pokemon.

For a change, I would like to know which pokemon u hate the most?
The pokemon that sets your pulse racing and u get a feeling to hit it with whatever you've got!
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby Nem » July 15th, 2007, 1:27 pm

Ok, lemme start this one.

My most hated pokemon is Bidoof.

Say, in Diamond, when I'm in a hurry to get to some place, this stupid looking log like pokemon appears out of the grass and shouts, "Be dooof"

How to make a Bidoof - Take a log of a tree, chop it so that u get small cylindrical pieces. On one side, draw 2 eyes, stick 2 teeth, one mouth and a few whiskers. On the other side, put a fluffy pom-pom.

And Voila!!! You have a Bidoof!!!
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nem » July 15th, 2007, 1:30 pm

Ok, lemme start this one.

My most hated pokemon is Bidoof.

Say, in Diamond, when I'm in a hurry to get to some place, this stupid looking log like pokemon appears out of the grass and shouts, "Be dooof"

How to make a Bidoof - Take a log of a tree, chop it so that u get small cylindrical pieces. On one side, draw 2 eyes, stick 2 teeth, one mouth and a few whiskers. On the other side, put a fluffy pom-pom.

And Voila!!! You have a Bidoof!!!
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Re: Who's your most hated Pokemon?

Postby Monfernape » August 14th, 2013, 2:30 pm

I hate that Magikarp.Hardest to train and PP waster to KO.I just hate that Pokemon.
But beware if it evolves.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Monfernape » December 11th, 2013, 1:18 pm

Hey Victini, What you most hated Pokemon?
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » December 17th, 2013, 7:00 pm

Magikarp.
I hate that Magikarp.Hardest to train and PP waster to KO.I just hate that Pokemon.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 19th, 2013, 6:40 pm

Good reason.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

• Advertisement

Return to General Pokémon Discussions