DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Anybody got tricks to get a Light Ball??

Discuss your likes and dislikes about Pokémon. The Pokémon, the anime characters, anything not covered in the other forums. Speak your mind.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Anybody got tricks to get a Light Ball??

Postby Victini223 » August 14th, 2013, 7:59 pm

Ok so I want to make a video to get a Pichu with volt tackle :D But it requires a light ball.. I tried hundreds of times but I didnt get a single Pikachu holding one :( So do you have any ways to get a Light Ball? If you know please tell in the replies about how to get a Light Ball.. I'll truly appreciate your replies.

~Victini223 [smilie=c3026.gif] [smilie=c3025.gif] [smilie=dpa026.gif] [smilie=dpa025.gif]
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Advertisement

Re: Anybody got tricks to get a Light Ball??

Postby ganesha27 » August 14th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Use gameshark code or action replay code, it would be helpful.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » August 14th, 2013, 8:04 pm

I play on my DS lite..
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » August 15th, 2013, 8:29 am

Every 1Pikachu out of 10 will hold the light ball because its the game's mechanic that the percentage of holding light ball to a wild Pikachu is 10 out of 100.Try capturing the Pikachu and see if there is one.If not try again and again.There will be one ball to atleast one Pikachu.

I got a pikachu with light ball on my very first try and it was female.(At that time I didn't know the use of that item.)
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » August 15th, 2013, 8:31 am

I've heard to get a Pokémon with the ability that can tell the item of the foe Pokémon. I guess its called Frisk?
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 15th, 2013, 8:38 am

Which game are you playing?If you are playing Generation IV games that the Pokemon with that ability is Bannete which is found only in Last Resort.Try looking out for it.
When ever the Battle starts,Frisk tells player about the item if them Pokemon is holding item.
In case of Pikachu,Pikachu holds two items.One oran berry and other what you are searching for.So
when ever Pikachu comes,look at the item.If it is not light ball then run and try.
There is a key item in Diamond and pearl known as Poke Radar.It will help you to get Pikachu's in a streak. :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » August 15th, 2013, 8:41 am

But I'm in Snow point city now... Wish somebody could trade a bannete.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » August 15th, 2013, 8:50 am

Victini223 wrote:But I'm in Snow point city now... Wish somebody could trade a bannete.

I think you are the only one on this forum who plays pokemon games on console.So I don't think there will be one who could trade it with you.
Atleast you have to complete the game and complete the sinnoh pokedex.By this way you will be able to get Poke Radar.Using Poke Radar on the Sinnoh Route 207 you will find the Stantler with frisk.

Leave all of that.Just try on luck and find that pikachu.Believe me on the 20th try you will get a Light ball pikachu.

Sorry i told you 10% chance before.Actually it was 5%.I forgot that thing. :D
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » August 15th, 2013, 9:09 am

OK. I'll try :D
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 2nd, 2013, 10:06 pm

When ever I remembers about this light ball thing.I got to remember your corrupted game.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 3rd, 2013, 4:24 pm

.. :(
Why do you always talk about that? Don't you have any other topic?
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 29th, 2013, 7:33 am

Sorry but I never got a game corrupted so its new for me.
But still a memory of old days so I like to recall it.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 29th, 2013, 6:10 pm

:P You have gone mad.
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » November 29th, 2013, 7:53 pm

But still a funny moment.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » November 30th, 2013, 5:52 pm

No funny.
Victini223

Next

• Advertisement

Return to General Pokémon Discussions