DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Anime/Manga that you like barring the ones shown on CN and H

Discussions on all other animes, not having a sub-forum of their own, go in here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Anime/Manga that you like barring the ones shown on CN and H

Postby Hikari » August 22nd, 2006, 4:31 pm

*looks* Didn't find a topic in here, so thought I'd post =D Anyway, do you like/see/read any anime/manga which is not yet shown on CN and Hungama? Or not yet even released? If you see it on Animax, that's okay...For me (anime, manga mixed) -> CCS (the one shown on Animax + the manga), Mahou Tsukai Tai, Haibane Renmei, Tantei Gakuen Q, Marmalade Boy, Da! Da! Da!, Princess Tutu, Kino's Journey, .hack//sign, .hack//legend of the twilight, Gakkou no Kaidan, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, EX-Driver, Magical Nyan Nyan Taruto, Fancy Lala, Hungry Heart, Furuuba, Witch Hunter Robin, Tenkuu no Escaflowne, Get Backers, Wolf's Rain, Inu Yasha, Saiyuki (Reload), D.N. Angel, Galaxy Angels, Gakuen Alice, Flame of Recca, FMA, One Piece, xxxHOLIC, Ultra Maniac, Ranma 1/2, Cowboy Bebop, Get Ride! Amdriver, Full Moon wo Sagashite, Tsubasa Reservoir Chroicles and Yu-Gi-Oh!

I might have retained the Japanese names xD I literally CTRL+C-CTRL+V-ed it xDD Okee, so what do you see/read? Some of the manga I mentioned above are already availabe in India *is surprised* I still can't believe it @_@
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them into a water-pistol and squirt it at everyone! xDDDD

And I thought that everything would be okay...
Hikari
New Trainer
New Trainer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Anime/Manga that you like barring the ones shown on CN a

Postby Blaziken75 » August 22nd, 2006, 6:42 pm

Ya, I like Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece, DBZ, Inu Yasha, etc.They are not shown on CN india.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Anime/Manga that you like barring the ones shown on CN a

Postby Apoorv Upreti » August 22nd, 2006, 7:03 pm

OMG so many animes !!!
anyways i like Inu Yasha, Fullmetal Alchemist and Yu-Gi-Oh which arent currently aired in CN India
P.S - CN India did air One Peice for a while...
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » August 22nd, 2006, 8:52 pm

Aww... so u cut the ribbon to start a new topic here lol, I was gonna make one anyways today.

Hmm... Besides CNIndia Animes(I don't get Animax & Hungama :mad: ), I watch School Rumble, Powerpuff Girls Z. I've watched a bit of Yu-Gi-Oh, DB/Z but not on TV, a few Digimon Movies. And hmm... what else... I've tried a Pocket Monsters Manga, I also had a CCS Manga but never read it. And can't remember about any other Animes atm, but I have plans on trying out more Animes soon.

Oh, *edit* Did I forget to to mention Pocket Monsters ^_^, yup U may refer to it as Pokemon, but I mean the raw ones direct from TV Tokyo, I watch them every week as they're aired, Pocket Monsters - Advanced Generation at the moment. Also watched all the Pocket Monsters movies, I love the japanese subbed better than the retarded edited 4Kids dubbed movies.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » October 28th, 2006, 4:36 pm

i just wanted to update my list of animes, so here they are
CCS, Hungry Heart, Naruto, Midori Days, Yuu Yuu Hakusho (Ghost Fighter on Animax), Ghosts at School, Flame of Recca *thinks* well i guess thats about it altho im sure ive missed a few....
Apoorv Upreti

Re: Anime/Manga that you like barring the ones shown on CN and H

Postby Monfernape » December 8th, 2013, 2:19 pm

I am only addicted to animes that are shown in Subcontinent.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 12th, 2013, 5:31 pm

Same but Hikari, a message to your post.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Postby Monfernape » December 12th, 2013, 6:46 pm

Wah ji Wah
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » December 13th, 2013, 4:11 pm

Waah waah.
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to Anime / Manga