DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon Movies

Post your requests here for any Pokemon episode/videos/games/music/misc. downloads and we'll try to upload it for you.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokemon Movies

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 8th, 2006, 2:39 pm

I am currently looking for ALL the pokemon movies except The sixth movie and the fourth movie
if any one could upload them i'd be really happy
P.S No megaupload please
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » July 8th, 2006, 9:18 pm

That's what the upcoming DP feature is, I'll be serving latest episodes, movies, music videos, music and other Pokemon collectibles :P that's what I call 'em lol, I don't watch them all, but i do collect em :p. So as I was saying, it's coming soon, so u cud just suggest what kind of quality and file size u'd prefer. The stuff I've got are all DVD Rips, i.e. avi files but DVD quality, movies are 700MBs (old) and 1.4GBs (m7 onwards), English dub episode dvd rips are 175/125 MBs, and Japanese weekly AG episodes are ~230 MBs each. Lowering the quality is possible for slower connection members, thus decreasing the file size.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » July 10th, 2006, 10:12 pm

imnsho :) low size isnt always low quality and this site proves it :-
http://pokeplus.mundoperdido.com.br/multimidia/ag.htm

the episodes here are very small but suprisingly high quality (vcd quality if not dvd quality) but unfortunately in japanese :cry: and even more unfortunate is that i dont understand japanese
:cry: :cry: and perhaps the most unfortunate of them all is that 90 percent of them are broken links :cry: :cry: :cry:
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Apoorv Upreti » August 11th, 2006, 7:11 pm

oops ignore my previous post :)
anyways size = 200-250 mb and
i now want only movie 1, 3, 8
i want 1 to be first followed by 8 and then 3 :D
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » August 11th, 2006, 8:11 pm

Since they're huge movies, it'll take a while until they're encoded to ur required size and uploaded to a filehost. And u can only request 1 at a time, but anyways, movie 1 will be done for now
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » September 2nd, 2006, 8:35 pm

*hopes u havent started* ive just upgraded to unlimited download so ill take movie 1 dvd quality plz :grin: (700mb right?)
Apoorv Upreti

Postby DP-NiSh » September 2nd, 2006, 8:57 pm

Lol, fine, but wait a few days since I'm busy and I can't attend to everyone so soon and I need my upload bandwidth too.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Members' Requests