DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokemon Games needed

Post your requests here for any Pokemon episode/videos/games/music/misc. downloads and we'll try to upload it for you.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokemon Games needed

Postby pokéfanz » October 26th, 2006, 7:10 pm

Hey Friends,

It's been long that I played Pokemon Fire red (the Last Pokemon game that i played)

SO I need some of the latest Games to try. I only need English Versions of the games.

SO here is the list of Games I need:

Pokemon LEaf Green
Pokemon Dash
Pokemon Diamond
Pokemon Pearl
Pokemon Rangers

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Postby DP-NiSh » October 26th, 2006, 10:49 pm

Well actually I've also mentioned sumwhere around here, if not as a Rule, that requests for game roms will no longer be encouraged since they're supposed to be illegal, altho asking them privately is allowed.

Out of ur list, none of them are playable on emulators at the moment, except Pokemon Leaf Green (and maybe Dash)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Re: Pokemon Games needed

Postby Blaziken75 » October 26th, 2006, 11:57 pm

err, dp-nish, these game roms aren't totally illegal, they are illegal if u don't delete them withen 24 hrs after download.

Blaziken75
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tyranitar 3000 » October 27th, 2006, 2:50 pm

And plus, most of them arent out in english yet, but yeah i can give you links to all of them using prillain, or maybe if you can give ur email id, i think only leaf green is in english
Made by me. First time on photoshop, so its not too good!
tyranitar 3000
League Champion
League Champion

Postby DP-NiSh » October 27th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Swarnava 7 @ Thu 26 Oct, 23:57 wrote:err, dp-nish, these game roms aren't totally illegal, they are illegal if u don't delete them withen 24 hrs after download.

I know that, but still serving them is considered in a way illegal and hence most of the sites have stopped doing so, except those ones totally dedicated to serving roms. But fine, u may go ahead with sharing links.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby pokéfanz » October 27th, 2006, 8:14 pm

tyranitar 3000 @ Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:50 pm wrote:And plus, most of them arent out in english yet, but yeah i can give you links to all of them using prillain, or maybe if you can give ur email id, i think only leaf green is in english

Well you may E-Mail me from the Board

No matter how small life is, live it like a king. Everyone leaves this world some day or the other, so whats the harm in leaving with a bang!? :D
pokéfanz
Site Admin
Site Admin

• Advertisement

Return to Members' Requests