DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokémon Trading Card Game: Diamond and Pearl US date annou

Discuss the latest news from the Pokémon World automagically posted by our News bot

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Pokémon Trading Card Game: Diamond and Pearl US date annou

Postby DP Newsfeeder[bot] » March 25th, 2007, 12:03 pm

The offical Web site of the <a href="http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Trading_Card_Game">Pokémon Trading Card Game</a> has a press release revealing the release date for the new TCG set, Diamond and Pearl

Read more...

Source: Bulbanews
Your community Pokémon newspaper
DP Newsfeeder[bot]
DeSiPokémon News Service
DeSiPokémon News Service

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Advertisement

Re: Pokémon Trading Card Game: Diamond and Pearl US date annou

Postby janica18 » February 18th, 2011, 10:05 am

Once you have chosen to use the air conditioner, Pokemon cards, I suggest you sharpen the focus on only one or two Pokemon attack. The rest of the Pokemon you must use the support, ie they should not use the Pokemon damage, but help you get an attack on the Pokemon in the game.

[url=http://www.playmahjongonline.org]Mahjong games[/url]
janica18

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 3.70
Friend Code 767512434546

Postby Lorenza15 » April 15th, 2011, 3:26 pm

Card games help the social interaction and the program I remember being encouraged to play with my teachers at a young age, and was cheered even when he volunteered to be the guardian of punctuation. I once had a job in math class for elementary school to create a board game. This was the first and probably the last time I ran home very excited to begin a mission. The game I created my first course of what was soon to have a lot of the fantasy card games.

[url=http://amusementonline.co.uk]film[/url]
Lorenza15

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.50

Postby Lorenza15 » April 15th, 2011, 3:27 pm

[quote="Lorenza15"]Card games help the social interaction and the program I remember being encouraged to play with my teachers at a young age, and was cheered even when he volunteered to be the guardian of punctuation. I once had a job in math class for elementary school to create a board game. This was the first and probably the last time I ran home very excited to begin a mission. The game I created my first course of what was soon to have a lot of the fantasy card games.
Lorenza15

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.50

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon News (RSS)