DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

School Rumble fanfic

Here is the place where you can post all fanfics except Pokémon. Any fan story whether of animé like DBZ or Beyblade or the daily K serials goes in here.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

School Rumble fanfic

Postby DP-NiSh » November 1st, 2006, 9:37 pm

I found this School Rumble fanfic sometime back, and will begin to start reading it, so just thought of sharing it if anyone's interested since we've got an Anime Fanfics forum. Also I shud get back to finishing watching season 1 and OVAs and start season 2 soon, left watching couple of months back and got busy with other animes.

Download this fanfic - 2.21 MBs

A short paragraph how the fanfic begins as a preview for u:
School Rumble fanfic wrote:After the cultural festival, school rumble takes a new station,by Dr. john biles(jbiles)
“Yakumo-chaaaaaan, I can’t find any hangers!” Tenma Tsukamoto shouted to her sister from half-way across the house.

Yakumo stared at her homework. She’d meant to do her English before now, but she’d gotten caught up in all the preparations for the school festival, and nothing had gotten done.

“Yakumo-chaaaaaan, I can’t find any hangers!” Tenma shouted again, bouncing around her bedroom, her costume from the festival laid out on the bed.

The reason she couldn’t find any hangers was that they were in the laundry room. Not that she thought to look there.

Yakumo stared at her English homework. She was fairly good at English, but it all seemed like meaningless gabble to her today. Her brain was going around and around the events of earlier in the night. Maybe I should just give up and go to bed, she thought.

“YAAAAAAKKKKUUUUMMMOOOO-CCCCHHHAAAAANNNN!!!!!” Tenma shouted, seeing if maybe making the word longer would help. “I can’t find any hangers!”

Iori, her cat, began to headbutt her leg, trying to get Yakumo’s attention.

Yakumo looked down at her right hand, which was sketching out a little boxed picture of a typical Japanese living room. It seemed to almost move of its own accord, carefully drawing the table, and then a woman in a beret at it, carefully drawing, with a wistful look. Yakumo wondered who she was. Unfortunately, her hand wasn’t being communicative.

She tried to find out, only to have her hand go limp as whatever unconscious inspiration drove her faded. The pencil suddenly drew a slash across the picture as her hand suddenly moved.

“Yakumo-chan, I can’t find any hangers!” Tenma shouted into her sister’s ear. Tenma was shaking her too.

Yakumo jumped. “I’m sorry, nee-chan, what is it?”

“Hangers,” Tenma said.

Yakumo studied her carefully. ‘HANGERS’, ‘Karasuma is so cute in his costume’, ‘He’s such a good musician’, ‘Dancing is fun’, ‘TEA’ all floated in the air around Tenma’s head. As usual, not as helpful as Yakumo would have liked. “What about hangers?”

“We don’t have any,” Tenma said. “That I can find."..................

Download to read more... :)
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby Nem » May 27th, 2007, 2:01 am

Is it worth it?
I hate Blissey eggs for breakfast, nor do i enjoy those Skarmory leg pieces.
Nem
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » May 27th, 2007, 12:50 pm

Erm.. I think I forgot to read it then, Lol, don't remember, around 7 months ago I posted that. And I see the link to download it has also died, I'll see if I can find another link.

If ur talking about the anime, then yeah it's worth watching. I still have to resume from the end of Season 1. It's a romantic humour series, and *cough also has a little bit of mature scenes.
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

• Advertisement

Return to Non-Pokémon Fanfics