DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Who is/are your best friends in the fourms?

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Who is/are your best friends in the fourms?

Postby Victini223 » October 27th, 2013, 9:38 am

As the title says,who is/are your best friends in the fourms? Tell one or tell your list of them :D My list is:
Chimferno: Chimferno has always been my friend since he came to DPƒourms. We had many fights and arguements but we still are best friends here and we both are giving a huge revival to DPƒourms. I am very happy to be friends with Chimferno and he is in the top of the list right now :)
Ganesha27: Ganesha has been friends with me from when I came here. I was welcomed by him and we both had very fun here :D
Abhinavthegreat: Abhi has been my friend from when he made a comeback to DPfourms. Me, Ganesha and Chimferno encouraged him to make posts and he is a Pokemon Professor right now. We always have fun chatting on shoutbox always :) . I am glad to be friends with him :D
DP-NiSh: The founder of DPfourms and my friend. NiSh has always been my friend since I came here. We always PM'ed each other and had fun. We also chatted on shoutbox :P
All other members of DPfourms: All other people here are my friends :)
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

Advertisement

Re: Who is/are your best friends in the fourms?

Postby ganesha27 » October 27th, 2013, 9:43 am

All the forum members are my very good friends.
Firstly Kkd was my friend, then kaijudo, Prongs, Ady, Nish, Petey, Sky, Chim, abhi(both old one and new one) became my good friends on the forum.
ganesha27
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,803.11
Friend Code 485746318481

Postby Victini223 » October 27th, 2013, 9:46 am

Cool! That was your 500th post!!!!!!!!! Congo!!!!!
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Monfernape » October 27th, 2013, 10:33 am

Well Since I came here,I have met only few people here.The only people that Victini mentioned.So they are my friends.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Postby Victini223 » October 27th, 2013, 10:36 am

Chimferno wrote:Well Since I came here,I have met only few people here.The only people that Victini mentioned.So they are my friends.
Don't ya have any other friends?
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 27th, 2013, 10:37 am

No Only Ganesha,Abhi,you and Nish
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Victini223 » October 27th, 2013, 10:39 am

Not other people?
Victini223

Postby Monfernape » October 27th, 2013, 1:19 pm

Well you asked for best friends.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Victini223 » October 27th, 2013, 3:04 pm

Okay.
Victini223

Postby Prongs » April 17th, 2014, 10:48 pm

I am still in touch with almost everyone active when I first came here. Except maybe adyniz who is mostly twitter while I am FB.
Can't really pick and choose between them but I guess I have talked to Petey the most. Nish, tan and the others who frequented or frequent IRC were also daily part of my life.
Do You Want To Be The Ultimate Pokemon Master?

Prongs
An EVIL Wandering Spirit
An EVIL Wandering Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 2,607.74

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge