DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Bored of drawing Daytime sceneries?

B0red ? Time to talk about Random topics that don't fit anywhere else

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Bored of drawing Daytime sceneries?

Postby Petey » December 6th, 2006, 9:33 pm

Well, I was; so I thought of something new! ^^
Well let's begin! ~
First of all we'll need:
* The time of the day or the mood of the day, as I like to put it.
* The scenery, best one would be one "in the background" with an off-center focus; like I placed a picture in the harbour, and the focus a Crow on a branch on the outer layer.
* Patience and something to do while the "mood" dries.

Let's start:
* Mix Your mood
Okay I prefered the mood to be set in Late-Afternoon thus drawing a line between Navy Blue and Light Orange, you would want to start out with Night first, though, it's much simpler. Mix it with water in a 1 : 2 ratio where water would be 1.

* Wet the page
Grab a thick Brush. Fill it with water and rub it on the page to make it completely wet. Dry the brush. Dip and collect ALL the Mood colour and spread it throughout the page; and sit down and relax while it dries.

* Draw Away
When it's dry enough, use your pastels or Oil-based medium to paint over the background carefully leaving space as the "sky" or "empty" areas.

* Shadows
Recollect your brushes and draw those shadows; make sure you don't draw the light-source though; that'll distract attention from the mood. Finally, outline the main object wih a Sketch Pen, and add strokes of black where required to distract more attention from the object.

* Finishing
Let it dry out. Make sure you don't have any bright colours, if you do, use Black Sketch Pens to make up. Keep the picture at a distance (make the copy rest on the wall or soething and look at your work. =)

Hope you liked this tut.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Advertisement

Re: Bored of drawing Daytime sceneries?

Postby Monfernape » September 22nd, 2013, 9:41 pm

Petey you are a painter too?
Anyways first I thought you are telling the recipe to make Poffins.
Monfernape
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 74.35

Re: Bored of drawing Daytime sceneries?

Postby Victini223 » September 23rd, 2013, 4:38 pm

Haha. Poffins might be tasty! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Victini223

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 6.73

• Advertisement

Return to The Lounge