DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

[NEW MOVIE] Beyblade The Movie - Fierce Battle airs 28th May

The dedicated forum for the Indian Pokémon scene (includes Toonami). Discussions on voiceover, attacks, naming, time schedules, merchandize availabililty and other differences compared to the rest of the world to be posted.
DO NOT POST GENERAL TOPICS HERE.

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

[NEW MOVIE] Beyblade The Movie - Fierce Battle airs 28th May

Postby DP-NiSh » May 11th, 2006, 10:50 am

Well, no confirmed news about this, I'm not sure since I myself havent seen the Ads bout this. I read about this in another forums from sumone who posted it. If this is so, LET THE WAR BEGIN :x WHY IS THERE NO POKEMON MOVIE YET!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Beyblade: The Movie - Fierce Battle is chronologically between second and third TV series, but Daichi appeared in the movie. A new Beyblade team named Shadow Bladers (consisting of new beybladers Steven, Ashley, Daniel, and Henry) was introduced.

After Tyson won Japan BBA tournament, Daichi challenges Tyson inside the stadium. Meanwhile, Professor Tengai discovers an ancient warning of the dark spirits inside a cave in the island. When Daichi's Beyblade starts glowing during the beybattle, the dark bit beast from the Demon Rock Island starts possessing Tengai's students. The Shadow Bladers seek Daichi's bit beast, Strata Dragoon, in order to release the bit beasts from the ruins. After the Shadow Bladers captured Daichi and Strata Dragoon, the dark bit beasts possess Daichi and intent on reunite with the 4 sacred beasts that are partnering with none other than the Bladebreakers!
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Advertisement

Postby bala88 » May 11th, 2006, 2:53 pm

Awww........... Man! What about the pokemon movie :( -------- edited by Admin. Shiny Suicune due to abusive language
bala88
BANNED Baka
BANNED Baka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

Postby DP-NiSh » May 31st, 2006, 9:22 am

So well, I cudn't make it to watch the movie, had a few guests and then around 9 pm, I managed to watch only the first 5 mins of it. Not too interested tho, yet it'll be good if they air it again sumtime later, as I know they often start repeating movies once they're old.

If any of u managed to watch it, let me know ur comments :p
.:.DP-NiSh.:.
Admin/Webmaster,
DeSiPokemon.com
DP-NiSh
Webmaster
Webmaster

Pokies: 27,522.55
Friend Code 176288381960

Postby Apoorv Upreti » June 3rd, 2006, 12:19 pm

They dont seem interested in showing the pokemon movies, thats for sure
Apoorv Upreti

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 0.00

• Advertisement

Return to Mera Pokémon (India)