DeSiPokemon.com

DeSiPokemon Gallery   DeSiPokemon Doodle   IRC Chat    DP Mail
Download Daily Pokemon Diamond and Pearl episodes from DeSiPokemon.com
Celebrating 15 Years of DeSiPokemon!

Pokémon Movie 13 - Phantom Ruler Z [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Discussions on the TV Anime series with the latest on news discussions straight from Japan, the homeland of Pokémon.
MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS!

Moderator: DP Super Mods

• Advertisement
Play-Asia.com - Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions!

Re: Pokémon Movie 13 - Phantom Ruler Z [DISCUSSION THREAD]

Postby taninamdar » December 19th, 2009, 10:24 am

Opera mails, never heard it!
(Thats the expression when team rocket give their naara in front of dawn and she says "never heard of it!" or in hindi "naam bhi nahi suna!"
I WANT TO BE A POKEMON MASTER, AND NO MATTER WHAT I WILL BE IT.
And look I am Pokemon master now :D
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 813.33

Advertisement

Postby adyniz » December 19th, 2009, 11:13 am

Offtopic :
Heheh, the best scene was that when team rocket met paul for the first time and they said
"Ye Naya Shaytan kon he? " and when team rocket start their moto then "Khud ko duniya se aagay punhchane k liye, ANGAARE (instead of Jessie)" then jessie said "ANGAARE?".
Actually paul was commanding chimchar to use EMBER=ANGAARE on Rocket-Dan.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby taninamdar » December 19th, 2009, 1:02 pm

Yes, I also liked that scene.
It was very best.
In Hindi we don't get that much comic punches as we have in English.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Maxedge » December 19th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Offtopic :
Opera Mail is a new feature of Opera that helps u read the IMAP or POP based emails directly from ur browser without having to open that site!

BTW when was the movie debuted to be released ?
Wish it is after April 25th :mrgreen:

Maxedge
Spambot Assassinator
Spambot Assassinator

Pokies: 51.10

Postby adyniz » December 19th, 2009, 5:33 pm

Nupz, it will release on 10th July, 2010.
adyniz
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Pokies: 1,010.32

Postby taninamdar » December 19th, 2009, 9:14 pm

And in japenese, so it will release in Eng about next October.
Btw what do you have till April 10?
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby taninamdar » January 7th, 2010, 3:05 pm

News alert:
Stickers for the movie PHANTOM RULER Z are released and they are featuring Celebi, Legendary dogs, Pikachu, piplup as well as 3 question marks (?).
Probably they are generation 5 pokemons.
Though the news is not confirmed that they are gen 5 only, we can hope that they can be.
And the guess is not wrong as buizel and munchlax debuted in movies before their saga.
So, lets hope that Many generations of pokemon are yet to come and Nintendo gives joy to us.
For more info please read:
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/P ... enth_movie
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Petey » January 8th, 2010, 2:23 pm

They're not "new" Pokémon, just ones that are to be "newly introduced". It's still possible for them to be 5th Gens, of course, but it's not essential for them to be so. (Think NEP)
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pokies: 657.63
Friend Code 485508721419

Postby taninamdar » January 8th, 2010, 2:51 pm

Yes they maybe generation 5 pokemon. Maybe they are from previous generation. Anything is possible.
I am just saying that lets hope that they are gen 5.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Petey » January 9th, 2010, 2:32 pm

Actually, I hope they aren't. I want this Gen to last longer than AG. :\
Of course, the discussions on SPPf would be amusing to read in case they are 5th Gens, so it's a win-win situation.
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby taninamdar » January 11th, 2010, 1:57 pm

SPPf? What is it? Never heard of it.
I would like if they are gen 5's.
And anyways if u can see at least one pokemon now, you get 2 benefits.
1st is you are assured that there are more generations to come.
And second is, as they are debuting only 1st few gen 5 pokemon now, that means at least 1-2 seasons of gen 4 are yet to come.
So, I would love.
Even if they are or net, I am waiting for the movie at least.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Petey » January 11th, 2010, 3:22 pm

taninamdar wrote:SPPf? What is it? Never heard of it.

SPPf is also known as Joe's infamous Pokémon forums.
taninamdar wrote:I would like if they are gen 5's.

I assure you that there are more generations to come, regardless of whether new Pokémon show up in the movie or not. Why suddendly kill off a franchise that tops charts in Japan and the United States?
taninamdar wrote:And second is, as they are debuting only 1st few gen 5 pokemon now, that means at least 1-2 seasons of gen 4 are yet to come.
So, I would love.

Isn't that a bit contradictory? Wouldn't Gen IV last longer if they did not debut these allegedly new Pokémon?
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

Postby taninamdar » January 11th, 2010, 4:22 pm

Petey wrote:
taninamdar wrote:SPPf? What is it? Never heard of it.

SPPf is also known as Joe's infamous Pokémon forums.
taninamdar wrote:I would like if they are gen 5's.

I assure you that there are more generations to come, regardless of whether new Pokémon show up in the movie or not. Why suddendly kill off a franchise that tops charts in Japan and the United States?
taninamdar wrote:And second is, as they are debuting only 1st few gen 5 pokemon now, that means at least 1-2 seasons of gen 4 are yet to come.
So, I would love.

Isn't that a bit contradictory? Wouldn't Gen IV last longer if they did not debut these allegedly new Pokémon?

About Serebii forums, I didnt know.
About next quote, J. K. Rolling's Harry Potter was too a bestseller. Still she decided to end the plot.
Yes it is bit of controversial, but not completely. I wanted to say that, muchlax and buizel debuted long ago in gen3 and there were at least 1-2 seasons after their debut to start DP saga.
taninamdar
Pokémon Master
Pokémon Master

Postby Cierra » January 12th, 2010, 10:56 pm

Well, I assume this 'Master of Illusions' or 'Champion Z' is either the movie's main antagonist, or the code name for an uber legendary of the 5th Generation.

As for the parts played by the Legendary Beasts and Celebi, I believe the Beasts are going to be used in some way to unlock an unimaginable power, or they are simply there because they must protect Celebi, and believe the other two are attempting to harm it. Celebi's role must be more deep. It possibly is linked to this unimaginable power, or has some connection to this 'Z' character. Perhaps 'Z' plans on using Celebi's time-traveling powers to somehow take over the world during a past time (ala Pokemon 4Ever)
Cierra
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Pokies: 37.67

Postby Petey » January 12th, 2010, 11:00 pm

I guess it would be the former, since introducing the next-gen's ubers hasn't happened in a while.. not since Movie 5. Oh, and it also sounds antagonistic. :P
Petey
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friend Code 485508721419

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Pokémon Anime